After The Riddler

I had the batcomputer run a search for every criminal that had relations with the riddler that's in Japan. I chased down one and snuck into his apartment,where I waited for him. He opened his door and saw me searching around,his eyes went wide and he dropped to the floor. He attempted to crawl away but I shot a wired batarang around his legs and pulled him into the apartment. The door closed and I brought him up to me.

Batman:The riddler,now!

Thug:I don't know anything!

I took him to his balcony and smashed his head against the railing,I then hung him over it.

Batman:Did that jog your memory?!

Thug:I don't know!

I threw him back into the apartment,where I towered over him. I pushed my boot against his neck and he began to struggle.

Batman:Talk or I crush your windpipes and you'll be forced to breath through a hole in your throat!

He began to tap his hand against my shin and I eased up on the pressure.

Thug:I'll talk! Just don't hurt me!

I let go of him and took him by the throat,I raised him above me and glared into his eyes.

Batman:Now.

Thug:He's got a bunch of other villains from Gotham,some of your worst guys! A guy named firefly and there's another with half of his face all messed up!

Batman:Anyone else?!

Thug:Um,um,one last guy,an ice guy!

Batman:It's appreciated.

I chokeslammed him into the floor and jumped off the balcony,I spread my cape and my boots activated. I flew home and walked into the cave,where I took the suit off.  My bandages were still wrapped around me as I went to my room,I undid the bandages and stepped into the shower. My ribs were fine at this point,due to a medicine made out of some healing quirk. After my shower I slept for a bit before Stephaine woke me up.

Y/n:What is it?

Stephaine:Call from Bruce,he wants an update.

Y/n:Right,can't let the boss down.

I got out of bed and walked to the batcave,it's there I called the batcave back in Gotham. Dick picked it up,instead of Bruce.

Y/n:Where's Bruce?

Dick:He's resting,even he's got to sleep sometimes.

Y/n:When he gets up can you tell him something?

Dick:Whatch ya got?

Y/n:Riddler,Bane,firefly,and Mr.Freeze. they're all here,so is Selina's daughter.

Dick:That's alot to handle. You sure you can handle it,Tim and I will come running if you need it.

Y/n:No,I'll be fine for now. I'll call if that changes.

Dick:Sure thing,just remember. You're not Superman.

Y/n:Yeah,I know. Chat later,got work to do.

I hung up the call and looked at the time,the sun was about to set. I put on the suit and got ready to go out,again.

I jumped into the batmobile and rode off,I jumped out and the car went back to the cave. I grappled onto a roof and I heard a yell,I ran to the scream and I saw that it was high-school girl surrounded by several men.

Girl:L-leave me alone!

Thug1:She'll be a fine one to take.

Thug2:Yeah she will.

I dropped a smoke bomb down and crashed into the alley,I landed on a thug as the smoke went off. I grabbed one by the head and slammed him into a brick wall. I kicked one in the gut as I smashed my fist into the nose of another,I left one conscious as the smoke cleared and I picked him up by the throat.

Batman:What do you know about the rest of the scum in Japan?

Thug:Nothing,man!

I kneed him in the gut,he tried to breath in but he wasn't able to.

Batman:Everything you know,now!

Thug:Nothing,I swear! Just don't hurt me!

I head butted the man and I dropped his body to the floor,I grappled away and I looked over the city. As I looked around I heard someone drop behind me,I turned around and saw it was Catarina.

Batman:Have you found anything?

Catwoman:Does everything have to be about business with you? How are you holding up?

Batman:Just fine.

I then heard the speakers that are set up around the city,for emergencies,turn on. Then someone cleared their throat.

Riddler:Hello,fake. If it wasn't clear I was speaking to the new batman,in case his brain was too small to understand me.

Batman:Nygma.

Riddler:Riddle me this,fake,I was once a symbol but now I rot. What am I? Hurry quickly "Batman" or there might not be a symbol any longer.

The speakers turned off as the riddle played in my head,there was only one thing I could think of.

I stayed silent as Catarina walked up next to me.

Catwoman:Do you know what it means?

I turned around and began to walk away.

Batman:I do.

I jumped off the building and began to fly through the sky.

Batman:Steph,where does Toshinori Yami live?

Stephaine:Why?

Batman:He's in danger,Riddler knows about his condition. I need to save him.

Stephaine:That's crazy!

Batman:Where is he?

Stephaine:I'm pulling it up now,this should be his address!

She sent me an address and I put my boots to the fastest they would go. I blasted through the sky and I arrived at a decently sized home with thugs beging to come up to the front of the building. I landed infront of them as Bane walked through the crowd.

Bane:We meet again,pretender.

Batman:I won't be beaten as badly again.

Bane then hit a button on his glove,venom began to flow through his vains as he grew in height and his muscles bulked.

Bane:It is time to "break" you in to your new life.