The Sounds Of Sirens

Cartoon cat: I woke up from the corner I was sleeping in, looking up to the morning sunlight pointing down on me by a hole in the roof of the building. Ugh! Oh my gosh I hate the sunlight. Well, I should probably go look for food. Rise and shine toots. Time to get. . . I looked down and saw that (y/n) was gone. What the hell! Why does this happen to me. I ran out the building and looked around for him. Where could he be? Who could've taken him? There was so many questions going through my head. I looked through the forest calling him.

Then, I heard something. It sounded like humming. I went to the direction of the sound and saw (y/n) by a lake. I felt so relieved. Do you know how much running you made me do. I thought you were taking by..some...one? As I looked up, I saw him. A fourty foot tall body of rotten flesh with a sirens on its head known as siren head. It started coming towards (y/n).

Reader: Oh hay CC. I was just... why is he running? Is there something wrong.

Cartoon cat: GET OUT THE WAY! The creature reached down towards (y/n). Why the hell is he not running. I made myself bigger and jumped at siren head. GET AWAY FROM HIM! I punched it in the chest and it made a loud siren sound as he fell down.

Reader: What is going on?! CC! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP FIGHTING SIREY!

Cartoon cat: Wait? Sirey? You named him?

Reader: Yes I did. He was just helping me fish. He wasn't trying to hurt me. I ran towards sirey to see if he's okay. SIREY! SIREY! Are you okay?

Siren head: yeah...I'm okay. What was that for cat.

Reader: He just thought you were going to hurt me.

Cartoon cat: Well my bad if I mistake fourty foot horn head looking like he was about to grab and kill what's mine.

Siren head: well, I didnt. Happy now.

Cartoon cat: keep talking like that and I'll rip the horns off your head.

Siren head: I like to see you try pussycat.

Cartoon cat: Why I oughta..

Reader: I came in between them before a war breaks out. Can use to stop fighting for one second? CC, sirey was just fishing with me so we can have food and Sirey CC was protecting me. Now stop fighting you too.

Cartoon cat and siren head: hmph......fine.

Reader: Thats better.

After things calmed down, they all sat down and talked by the fire. Cartoon cat was curious about siren head.

Cartoon cat: So, how come your here near town? I thought you live in bigger forest or near farmlands.

Siren head: I normally do, but I came here for something more. REVENGE.

Reader: revenge? On who?

Cartoon cat: yeah

Siren head: I think you know very well who it is cat.

Cartoon cat: I thought to myself who could it possibly be, but then it hit me. cartoon dog.

Siren head: Bingo. He kicked me out of my own land I'm not the only one he's going around taking down a different Cryptids. There's still one person out there I need to look for. he's the only one who could stop him.
Our creator Trevor Henderson.

Reader: Trevor Henderson? He's your creator? I've heard about him, he drew these little Cryptids he had a whole book on them.

Cartoon cat: our creator I haven't seen him for so long. is he even still around?

Siren head: I hope so, as we speak cartoon dog is gathering up some of the Cryptids to work with them to take out the rest. Soon this world would be overrun with Trevor's monsters.

Reader: we're in bigger trouble than I thought. first cartoon cat came to my life, we get a hunting down by the police, next thing we know we're about to have a whole world overrun by monsters. this is not going well.

Cartoon cat: don't lose hope toots, we still need to find Trevor. he could still be out there he knows how to take down cartoon dog.

Siren head: I was actually on my way to his mansion, but then I ran apon this little one here who was fishing. he offers some food for me but then you came in punch.

Cartoon cat: for the last time, I said I was sorry can we get over it.

Reader: I know about Trevor Henderson.

Both cartoon cat and siren head: wait what?

Cartoon cat: How would you know about our creator?

Reader: I used to read his books and watched his videos I practically study him. He made a name for himself.

Siren head: do you by any chance know where he is now?

Reader: well as people have heard of him was 2 years ago. he went to an Island somewhere off the coast of Florida.

Cartoon cat: then that's where we're going. Let's rest here for tonight, in the morning, we will stop Cartoon dog.

Siren head: but just hope we can find Henderson.