Putting Down The Dog

Reader: we managed to grab all the gear we might need to take down Cartoon Dog and left trevor's house. We was finally about to take down that jerk. I think CC was more excited.

Cartoon Cat: *singing* we're going to kill the dog today hooray hooray I'm going to kill a dog today and then he shall pay.

Reader: well, at least he's excited. But to be honest, I'm kind of nervous. I'm just thinking to myself what a we can't beat him. What if we lose and he takes over the world. What if....

CC kisses y/n forehead

Cartoon Cat: You seemed like you needed it toots. Are you nervous about something.

Reader: kind've. I'm just worried that we might not be able to defeat him. You saw what he did to you back at the house. He almost killed you. I'm just worried that this time we won't be so lucky.

Cartoon Cat: to be honest toots, you shouldn't be worried. You got all of us. We're a team and we protect each other.

Siren head and bridge worm: you think of us as a team?!

Cartoon cat's eyes turns red

Cartoon Cat: I will f***king kill you if you say anything about this.

Siren head: to be honest feline, you have been saying you was going to kill me and Bridge worm for a long time, but you have done nothing but talk. You're nothing but talk and I'm don't even think you have the balls to...

Cartoon cat: *Demon Cat Sound*  

Siren head and bridge worm: .....shit

Demonic cat and punching sounds*

Cartoon cat: I feel better now.

The old man: Could you idiots stop fighting back there. You almost made me swerve off the road.

Reader: sorry mister. CC behave.

Cartoon cat: WHY THE HELL AM I IN TROUBLE?! THESE TO PUNKS IN THE BACK STARTED!

Siren head: *coughs* ha..ha you g-got in t-trouble.

The old man: you guys just be quiet. We will be there soon according to this weird gps trevor gave us. By the way, do you guys even have a plan of how we're going to take down the dog.

Cartoon cat: well, its not really easy. Some of us cartoon can be kill if we was hurt by cartoonish items from our world or if another cartoon hurts the other.

Reader: so basically we have to beat him up with cartoon stuff.

Cartoon cat: not with him. Our weapons can weaken him but he can easily fix himself up with that pen that he got. So all we really need to do is take the pen, open the portal to the forgotten relm, and push him in.

The old man: that's sounds like sound like some Star vs the forces of evil shit.

Cartoon cat: you watch it?

The old man: shut up cat.

Reader: well, it sound like its gonna be  tricky, but lets do it.

Siren head: uh guys. I think I see where he is.

On the roof of a skyscraper, Cartoon Dog was standing on top creating armies of cartoon.

Cartoon Dog's pov

Cartoon dog: What a lovely view of my work. Soon the cartoons will make this world a black and white paradise. 

Sees the others roll up in the truck.

Cartoon dog: well well, look who decided to pay me a visit. Let me go say hello.

Cartoon cat: okay, this is where he should be. Look at all the cartoon creatures he made.