Should I leave or stay?

Cartoon cat pov: "what could this be? Am I in love with him? How?" I was questioning everything that was happening. I wondered if he might've felt the same. How do I ask? I went to check on him and saw that the was opened. "HE LEFT?! I GOT TO FIND HIM." I couldn't believe that he would escape. Now, I was upset. I looked everywhere and I still couldn't find him. Where could he be? Then, around the corner I saw outside by his car. I stretched my arms and grabbed him. "WHY DID YOU ESCAPE! DID YOU FORGET WHAT SAID ABOUT.....". He started to cry and he looked up at me.

Reader's pov: "I wasn't trying to leave. I was deciding. Deciding whether I wanted to stay or leave. You were so nice to me. You gave me food and kept me warm, but yet at the same time you kept me here agaisnt my will. I don't know whether I want to stayed with you, but I want to go home".

Cartoon cat pov: I might've been a little harsh on him. I did basically kidnapped him, but I don't want him to leave me here. "Listen (y/n), I..I......I love you. I don't normally care about humans, but you are unique. I hate to see you sad, I just don't want you to go. Im so lonely here and..and..". (Y/n) lifted my head and kissed me. I was shocked, but I was not sad anymore.

Reader's pov: "CC (cartoon cat), I love you too. Honestly, I dont want to leave you, but I have a life of my own I need to get back to. I know it hard, but I can't stay here forever". I wiped the tears of his face. "Please CC...I need to go home".

Cartoon cat pov: I understood what he wanted. He's right. I can't keep him here forever. I just can't handle being alone again. I guess I have to let him go, I want him to be happy. I release him and broke down to my needs. "Go...just go..".

Reader's pov: "CC...don't be upset".

Cartoon cat: "Leave already...go".

Reader's pov: "Please...don't take it the wrong way".

Cartoon cat pov: GET..THE HELL...OUT OF HERE.

reader's pov: He started to get tall and his eyes turned a fade of red. I saw tears sliding down his face. I knew this was too much for him. "Okay...Ill leave". I got in my car and drove off. I looked in my left mirror and saw him crying. I don't want to leave, I just can't stay. I felt horrible. He must feel worst.

TBC...