A game of cat and mouse

Reader's POV: "w-who are you", I studdered while the creature had me wrapped with his arms upside down.

Cartoon cat POV: "Thats none of your business toots. Normally I would kill you right about now, but instead, let's play game. Its my favorite. Its called cat and mouse".

Reader's POV: "w-what kinda o-of game is that", I said scared.

Cartoon cat pov: "oh it's really simple cutie. You have a chance to run away and maybe escape and i try to catch you". I can see it in his face that he was nervous, how cute. I let him go to give him a chance to run. "Better start running, I'll be counting toots". He darted as soon as i let him go. He is quite fast. I might give him 3 seconds.

Reader's pov: "What the hell was that thing? I need to get out of here. Where's the the exit?" I ran around the corner and ran into something soft. I fell back and looked up.

Cartoon cats pov: "Hello there toots".

Reader's pov: "AAAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed and quickly got up and tried to run away. Before I could, the cat grabbed my leg.

Cartoon cat pov: "I got you now little mouse. There's no use in running".

Reader's pov: "please don't kill me. I don't want to die". I closed my eyes with tears flowing down my cheek.

Cartoon cat pov: "hmmmm...maybe. only if you stay with me for now on. It gets kinda lonely here. Plus, you don't really have a choice. If you don't cooperate, I could always kill you". He looked like he was trying to figure out what to do.

Reader's pov: "f-fine...I'll stay. Just d-dont hurt me."

Cartoon cat pov: "I knew you would accept my offer cutie. Don't worry, as long as you don't try to escape, then we won't have a problem. Okay". He nodded his head. This will be fun.

"Lets head to your new room, shall we toots."

Reader's pov: "My name isn't toots, so stop calling me that". He grabbed my shoulder and leaned near my ear.

Cartoon cat pov: "watch it hot stuff. Dont forget who your talking to. Now just keep quiet and follow me." This guy might have a little attitude, but i like the feisty ones.

TBC....