The old timer

The group walked for miles though different routes that the GPS is leading them. Eventually they saw something that grabbed their attention. A small wood house on the side of the road.

Reader: Hey guys check it out There is a small little house over there. Maybe the person inside there might be able to help us. Also make sure you be on your best behavior. I'm talking about you CC.

Cartoon cat: Why the hell am I always being the one to behave?! What about them?!

Siren head: Yeah Kitty, you might want to behave or else you be sleeping outside.

Bridge worm: yeah yeah yeah, like he said. HAHAHA!

Cartoon cat: If I didn't have self-control I kill you two right now.

Siren head: Stop talking and lets go.

Reader: As I started going closer to our house I started feel a little bit more uneasy like something was about to pop out like one of those scary movies. I started to walk up the little steps, each step made a creaking noise which kind of scared me. I look behind me and even CC was looking kind of nervous about the place. I knocked on the door ring to door bill once. Hello. Is anybody there? We're looking for some directions  to a house. There was no answer for a second, then I started to hear footsteps going towards the door. We all step back once. The door slightly open with a chain blocking it from opening all the way. There was a head that popped out. It looked like a old man.

The old man: Who are you and why are you here.

Reader: umm...we're here because we just needed direction.

The old man: WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM SOME KIND OF NAVIGATOR!

Cartoon cat: HEY! You don't have to be  a dick you old raisin.

*shot gun sound*

The old man: I suggest you watch pussy cat.

Cartoon cat: Yeah sorry to say but bullets are not gonna work on...

*BANG*

Cartoon cat gets blown off the porch and into tree.

Reader: CC! You alright?

Cartoon cat: FINLAND!!!

The old man: I know who you are and I know why your here.

Reader, siren head, and bridge worm: Then why the fuck did you ask why we was here?

The old man: You were sent here by my rival Trevor Henderson to take away my drawings so I don't surpass him.

Reader: No No! We are actually here to find direction to him.

Bridge worm: y-yeah, like he said..

The old man: Why are you going to him.

Siren head: I kneeled down to the man. Look we need to find in order to stop one of his creations from destroying take over the world.

Reader: Thats why need help.

The old man looked at them for a while and opened the door. What they saw shocked them. The old man was scratched, beaten, and bruised. Worst of all, he didn't have his left arm.

Reader: W-what happen to you? I said in shock.

The old man: You said that one of trevor's monsters was taking over the world. I know your talking about that mutt. He did this to me.

Reader: Why did he do this?

The old man: He want to take something from that would help him take over the world. A book about the logic and creation of cartoons. He want to use it in order to create more cartoons. Luckily he didn't find it, but it cost me an arm.

Cartoon cat: Ow my head hurts. What did I miss. What happened to the old guy.

Reader: Cartoon Dog has been through here and tried to take a book that might help him take over the world.

Cartoon cat: Your talking about the book of the animated.

Siren head: How do you know about the book.

Cartoon cat: I was made in that book by my creator. Thats how im here and all the creature that he made. If that dog has it then we're in big trouble.

The old man: You mean this book.

The man held an old book that read the book of the animated.

Reader: I thought after what happened to you, cartoon dog took it.

The old man: I'm clever enough to hide it in a go spot. Also I'm willing to help take down that good for nothing dog. He owes me a arm.

Reader: Okay then, lets go. Also, where's trevor's house?

The old man: Actually we're not that far from his house. His place is about 12 miles down the road. We can use my truck and trailer to help us get there.

Cartoon cat: Just like that we got another pain joining us.

Reader: Babe, behave.

Cartoon cat: Why do you take his side.

Reader: Because we respect our elders.

The old man: Yeaaaa *steps on cartoon cat's foot*

Cartoon cat: OOOOWWWWW!

The old man: Come on cry baby, lets get rollin.

Cartoon cat: *muttering* I swear I hate them all.