The search for Trevor

The Next Morning.....

Reader: finally it's morning. we can head out now. I guess I should wake up CC and SIREY. Oooh Kitty, time to wake up. We have a long adventure ahead of us.

Cartoon cat: S-stop calling me kitty. I got up and adjusted my eyes to the morning sun. GOD! I hate sunlight.

Reader: Your some kind of vampire now. HAHAHA.

Cartoon cat: Your playing with my emotions and your life. Lets hurry up and head out.

Reader: Alright babe, but let me wake up sirey. I walked over to siren head and shoved him a little. Hey sirey, time to get up. We need to go find trevor remember.

Siren head: Mmmm...five more minutes mom, ill make the bus.

Cartoon  cat and y/n: what?

Cartoon cat: Don't worry, I know how to get him up. I walked around to the back of his body and licked my hand. "I like your cut G". Siren head jumped up in the air and made a loud siren sound that echoed across the forest.
Hahahaha, works everytime.

Siren head comes back down and looks down at cartoon cat with anger.

Siren head: I'm about to knock you to next Tuesday.

Cartoon cat: You mad bro. Your the one that said that we need to find trevor right? So, calm your tits.

Reader: That wasn't so nice CC. You better apologize.

Cartoon cat: Oh yeah and what if I don't.

Siren head grabs cartoon cat by the tail.

Cartoon cat: OW! OW! OW! MY TAIL!

Siren head: Listen to your partner cat.

Cartoon cat: Make me.

Siren head slams cartoon cat side to side and threw him in the lake.

Reader: You two need to chill out.

Siren head and cartoon cat: HE STARTED IT!

Reader: Come on already, we need to start moving. I picked my bag and soon we was on our way. I took out my phone that I managed to bring with me and tried to get direction. Sadly, i didn't have any connection. Hey SIREY! You think you could lift me up in the air.

Siren head: sure. I grabbed the human  and lifted him up in the air.

Reader: Wow this is a nice view. Thank you.

Cartoon cat: Ya know, I can stretch my arms too.

Siren head: Jealous cat.

Cartoon cat: Watch it honkers, your lucky your holding him.

Reader: Finally, I got some directions. Sirey puts me down we headed down the trail. After an hour of walking, we ran into trouble. There was a city filled with people. How hell are gonna get through this. I looked over at a pole where I saw a wanted poster of me and CC. AHHH! This is some real BS. Now, people know what we looked like.

Cartoon cat: Don't worry, I can shape shift into a human so I don't get detected. I shape myself into a young man. I looked at y/n and he was looking at me weird.

Reader: HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

Cartoon cat: You like what you see toots.

Reader: *snapping out of it* Um..i-it looks go on you.

Siren head: Well if you two are done flirting, can we head out now.

Reader: Yes of coure. Wait....what about you?