𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Kate walked down the creepy halls of the mansion. Hating every chill through the house. A shadow running past her.

"Oh my God!" she screamed.

"Kate, is everything okay?" Mrs. Grose asked.

"Yes I thought I saw something," Kate explained.

"Okay, well come down with Flora, I made soup," Mrs. Grose told her.

"Okay, thank you Mrs. Grose," Kate said.

She walked over to the hallways of the children's room and walked right past Flora's, knocking on Miles'

"What?" Miles shouted through the door.

"Can I come in?" Kate asked.

"I guess," Miles said.

She walked in and stood in front of Miles and Y/N.

"Okay, I don't know what's going on between you two, but you need to stop playing tricks on me," Kate said.

"What are you talking about?" Y/N asked.

"The shadows I keep seeing, the noises I keep hearing, please just stop it," Kate said.

"Kate, we aren't doing anything," Miles said.

"You guys are too much right now, get downstairs, Mrs. Grose prepared soup for us," Kate said while slamming the door shut.

"Geez," Y/N said.

"Someone's mad," Miles replied.

"Obviously, we aren't doing anything, we're in here like all the time, except when she wants us to come out," Y/N said.

"Jesus, what's gotten into her?" Miles asked.

"Maybe we should ask her what she's been seeing and hearing, try to understand her side," Y/N said.

"I don't know, she seems pretty mad at us," Miles responded.

"Well after that silly," Y/N laughed.

Kate walked in again. "Now," she commanded. While she walked down the hallways she heard laughter. Seeing a tall, dark figure walking towards her. She screamed and they disappeared.

"What's wrong," Y/N asked, running out of her room, Miles right behind her.

"I s-saw s-something," Kate explained while breathing heavily.

"What did you see?" Miles asked.

"It l-looked like a m-man, he was tall, I d-didn't get a good look though," Kate said.

Miles knew exactly was it was. Quint. That's the reason Mrs. Jessel left. Because of Quint. But he couldn't tell Y/N or Kate because he would sound crazy. Quint is dead. But still haunts this house.

"It's okay, let's just go downstairs," Miles said.

They all walked downstairs. Kate didn't know what to think anymore, she didn't know if it was Y/N and Miles. Or if it was something else.

Word Count: 406 words

a/n: I promise this book is getting to the good part, just stick with me please, thank you for 60 reads💗