𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Here it is, Mr. Jones' class," Y/n directed Miles.

"Sheesh, I think I'll pass," Miles said.

"We have to go to math, if you skip you can't graduate," Y/N explained.

"Well maybe we should just run away together," Miles said. Y/N leaned against the locker and raised her eyebrow.

"Is that so?" Y/N questioned. Miles walked over to her and placed his arms to where they hovered Y/N.

"It is so," Miles said, staring at her. They started kissing.

"Fairchild and Y/L/N, get to class, if I catch you late again it will be detention for both of you!" the principal shouted.

"Sorry," Y/N laughed. They both got into Mr. Jones class and sat down.

"Excuse me sir, you're not getting away that easy, come here," Mrs. Jones said to Miles. Miles got up and stood at the front of the class, embarrassed. "Everyone this is Miles Fairchild, he just transferred here,"

"Are we done?" Miles asked.

"Yes, you can sit down," Mrs. Jones said.

Every girl had their eyes on Miles, some even tried talking to him. I mean why wouldn't they.

"Hey Miles, wanna sit with us at lunch," a random girl asked.

"Nope, sorry," Miles said. The girls gave him a dirty look and started whispering.

"Miles just ignore them, they're bitches," Y/N said.

"So I see," Miles laughed.

The bell rang and they went to the rest of their classes. Lunch came. Y/N and Miles were heading down to lunch, holding hands, when the girl from math came up to him again.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey?" Miles said.

"I'm Brianna," she introduced herself.

"Miles," he responded.

"So I was thinking later, maybe we could go out for ice cream or something?" Brianna asked.

"I have a girlfriend sorry," Miles said. She came closer to him and leaned towards his ear.

"I could do better than her," she whispered and winked. Miles pushed her off of him.

"Get the fuck away from me bitch," Miles swore.

"What going on out here?" the principal shouted.

"This bitch won't leave me alone," Miles shouted back.

"Detention!" the principal said.

"What the fuck, Brianna won't leave him alone and he gets detention, that's total bullshit!" Y/N yelled.

"Detention for you too, Ms. Y/L/N!" she said.

"Fine!" Y/N said, she grabbed Miles hand and started walking to lunch. Y/N saw Brianna and got so angry. She walked up to her. "Hey bitch," Y/N said.

"Hey," Brianna said. Her friends whispering behind her.

"Why the fuck do you think it's so necessary to flirt with my boyfriend," Y/N said.

"Y/N! Stop!" Miles yelled.

"No! This whore needs to stop!" Y/N screamed and punch Brianna.

Word Count: 472 words

a/n: this is actually crazy, I never expected my book to get so many views and now that it does have like 1.3k something, I'm super happy and thankful. I love you guys!!!!