𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night due to the storm. It was thundering like crazy outside. She did not want to wake up Miles so she supposed Alissa would be awake.

"Hey, are you awake? " Y/N texted Alissa.

"Hey girl, yeah I am, " Alissa said.

"Anything new? " Y/N asked.

"Not really, you? " Alissa replied.

"I do but I'll tell you at school tomorrow, " Y/N texted.

"Kk, see you tomorrow, xoxo, " Alissa said.

Y/N put down her phone and thought it was super hot in the room. She got up and took her shirt off, the shirt was actually Miles'. She laid back down next to Miles and he pulled her closer.

"Hey babe, are you sleeping, " Y/N asked.

"I was, " Miles said in a really raspy voice.

"I'm sorry, " Y/N said.

"It's okay, " Miles said. He kissed her head and laid down, cuddling her.

A couple hours later, Mrs. Grose came into the room to wake them up.

"Hey lovebirds, it's time to wake up, " Mrs. Grose said, lifting the blanket slightly.

"We will be down in a couple minutes, " Miles said.

"Okay, hurry your food is going to get cold. " Mrs. Grose explained.

"Okay, " Miles responded. Mrs. Grose left the room and Miles got up. He still didn't wake Y/N up, he let her lay there.

He went into his bathroom and took a shower.

Ten minutes later, he got out and woke Y/N up.

"Hey baby, it's time to wake up, " he whispered, shaking her lightly. Y/N groaned.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Miles asked.

"My stomach hurts, " Y/N said.

"Awe baby, " Miles responded. He laid down and cuddled her. "Do you feel like going to school today? "

"I can try, " she said, slightly sitting up.

"Are you sure?" he asked. She just nodded. He hugged her and got up.

-twenty minutes later-

Miles and Y/N both walked down. Y/N was just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Good morning! " Flora yelled, running to them.

"Be careful, Y/N doesn't feel the best, " Miles said.

"Okay, " Flora said, giving Y/N a small hug.

"If Y/N doesn't feel okay then she shouldn't go to school, " Kate said, walking by them.

"I'm fine, I can go, if I start feeling worse, I'll call, " Y/N explained.

"Okay, just take it easy, " Kate said.

"Bye, our bus is here, " Miles said, walking out the door, holding Y/N's hand.

"Goodbye, " Flora said, blowing a kiss. Y/N blew a kiss back, then closed the door.

Y/N and Miles got to school, when they walked in, everyone was looking at then and whispering.

Alissa ran up to Y/N and Miles.

"I need to talk to you. Right. Now." Alissa said, grabbing Y/N's hand and running into the bathroom.

"What?" Y/N said. Alissa sighed.

"You haven't heard the rumor? " Alissa asked.

"What rumor? " Y/N asked.

"Someone made up a rumor that you hooked up with Jessie at Sydney's party last night, " Alissa explained.

"What the actual fuck, I wasn't even at that party, I wasn't even invited to that party," Y/N said.

"I know, but that rumor is spreading fast, " Alissa said.

"Do you know who started it? " Y/N asked.

"Jessie, he was bragging to the whole football team about it in the group chat, " Alissa explained. "What if Miles finds out? "

"Miles knows it's not true because he is with me all day, every day, " Y/N answered.

"We should go confront Jessie, " Alissa said, excitedly.

"Wait, I have something to tell you real quick, " Y/N said.

"What, " Alissa sighed.

"Me and Miles had sex last night, " Y/N said. Alissa nearly screamed.

"Is that what you were going to tell me last night? " Alissa asked. Y/N nodded her head. "Oh my Lord, was it good? "

"It was amazing, but let's go find Jessie, " Y/N said, switching the topic.

When Alissa and Y/N walked out of the bathroom, Miles was talking to the football team. They all looked at Y/N with a dirty look, except Miles. Miles walked up to her and held her hand.

"I heard about the rumor, " Miles whispered in her ear.

"I know, Alissa and I are going to go confront Jessie right now, " Y/N said.

"Well here's your chance, " Miles said, looking down the hallway. Jessie was heading towards them.

Alissa signaled for Y/N to come over and they walked by Jessie together.

"Jessie, what the fuck is going on in that tiny brain that you think it's okay to make up a rumor about me, " Y/N slightly yelled at Jessie.

"Well it was pretty good, " Jessie said.

Next thing you know, everyone hears a loud slap. Y/N slapped Jessie across the face.

"Dude, what the fuck!" Jessie yelled, pushing Y/N into a locker, choking her.

Miles pushed Jessie onto the ground. They started fighting.

"Miles stop! " Y/N shouted. She tried to pull him off but it was too violent.

"I want Miles Fairchild, Jessie Holland, and Y/N Y/L/N to the principal's office. Now! " The principal said on the announcements, very sternly.

word count: 872 words

a/n: I am very sorry for not updating, I feel super horrible about it. but school is almost over and I'm going to try to finish the book throughout the summer! thank you for all the support! I love you guys so much! also what is your favorite show or movie, I'm interested! xoxo