𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Y/N pulled Miles out onto the porch of the huge mansion.

"Miles why are you being so rude to Kate?" Y/N asked.

"Cause she's acting like she's my mother and she is nothing like her," Miles said madly.

"She's only trying to help, we have to give her a chance, please Miles, for me," Y/N said.

A big, yellow school bus pulled up with the words "Lincoln High" on the side.

"That's for me, I love you, see you later," Y/N said getting up then kissing Miles on the cheek.

"I love you too," Miles said.

Miles sitting out there alone until another school bus pulled up, but it wasn't the regular type of school bus, this one was black and huge shorter than Lincoln High's. Miles got up and got onto the bus, everyone staring at him. Miles' school had no girls, all misbehaved boys looking to start trouble.

Miles got to school and had a pretty normal day, went to all his classes, not paying attention, until the end of the day when some boy was saying shit about his parents and Quint dying and that Miles is fucked up in the head. So Miles ran up to him and slammed head against the wall then choked him. The boy almost died. The headmaster came out and separated the two boys. He sent the other boy to the bus and took Miles into his office.

"Miles, what made you think that was okay?" the headmaster asked.

"I-i don't know," Miles said, shaking like he just saw a ghost.

"I'll call your guardian later, go home, I'm super disappointed in you," the headmaster exclaimed.

"I'm sorry," Miles said while walking out the door.

While Y/N was at school she was super excited to see all her friends again. Especially her best friend Alissa.

"Hey," Y/N yelled.

"Hi!" Alissa shouted from across the hallway. They ran towards each other and hugged. "I have so much to tell you,"

"Trust me, I have so much more," Y/N said.

"Tell me all," Alissa said.

"So you remember Miles right?" Y/N asked.

"Of course, are you two still together?" Alissa asked.

"Yes, but now I live with him," Y/N said.

"Oh my God, have you guys done it?" Alissa asked.

"You're so weird, not yet, we've gotten close but never really done it, we always get interrupted," Y/N explained.

"Please don't tell me the little sister walked in," Alissa said.

"Actually she almost did, I want to do it with him but I don't know if I'm ready," Y/N said

"Girl don't put too much stress on yourself, it's okay," Alissa said.

"Yeah, anyways Miles' house is creepy as fuck," Y/N responded.

"How?" Alissa asked.

"So basically, a couple months ago the riding instructor died on the property, and I swear I keep seeing him, I don't want to talk to Miles about it cause he gets mad when talk about Quint," Y/N explained.

"Wow, that's crazy, maybe try talking to him again," Alissa said.

"Yeah, I'd rather not make him mad, but we also got a new caretaker, her name is Kate," Y/N told Alissa.

"Maybe she's messing with you guys," Alissa responded.

"She could be, she said she's always sees things, then she blames Miles and I on it," Y/N explained.

"Oh well I'll talk to you later, call me tonight, love ya," Alissa said getting up then blowing a kiss to Y/N.

"Bye, love ya too," Y/N said.

Y/N finished school and took the bus home. Miles arrived home about 10 minutes after Y/N. She just wanted to see him again. It's been a while since they've been super far from each other for a big amount of time. He got off his bus and Y/N ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"I missed you," Y/N said.

"I missed you too babygirl," Miles said.

Word count: 669 words