1. Byul Will Get A Sibling

Taehyung pov...
I woke up to the sun shining on my eyes only to realise we were still in the car. Naked. Covered with my overcoat. Cuddled on a seat but naked!!

I face palmed at my stupidity. But did not regret anything. I peeped behind to see people walking thank god it was in the city so ppl didn't mind a car on the river side. But it doesn't mean we can stay here all day.

I saw her cramped in my arms. I put the window blocker. And immediately wore as much of clothes I can. Except the over coat. Which I wrapped over jia.

She woke up while I was dressing up.

Jia POV...
I opened my eyes and everything looked different when last night's deed hit me like a truck and also I was N. A. K. E. D.
Naked in a car with taehyung.

He put a overcoat on me, which I immediately pulled over me tightly.

He chuckled.
"I will get out, you get dress up." he says getting out of the car.

Like what's the point. He has seen everything already. What is the point being a gentleman now.

But I was still thankful he got out.

I searched over for my undergarments to realize. My bra straps were broken. Hell what did he do. I still wore everything. Except the bra. And knocked.

He immediately turned around. I showed him the bra.

He arched his eye brows scratching them.

"should I go buy one." he ask.

"there will be no shop opened right now. Its quite early." I respond.

"let's go to my house" I said and he agreed.

He quickly sat on the drivers seat while I on the passenger seat next to him.

Wearing my shirt and his overcoat over it.

"you can sit on the back seat. If you feel uncomfortable" he says.

"I can't."

"why?"

I pout in annoyance and reply. "I..... was sitting on the back seat when I got into the car accident for others it a seat for me its a bad memory. I hate it. The scene reminds when I sit on a back seat. Like that day."

"oh,this is why you never sat on the back seat. I actually never saw you sit anywhere else than the front passenger seat, so I really started to wonder what's wrong. You know maybe wanna-" he ask.

"okay, let's hurry up. I am feeling weird." I say only for him to chuckle and start the car.

"hey,wait did we use-" I didn't complete when he looked at me.

"I guess than you gotta marry me. " he said with a evil smirk.

I fumed and started hitting him. While he was still driving.

He laughed "not, I mean do not. Hajima.!!!" he yelled.

He laughed and still managed to drive.

I pouted and sat facing the window.

"don't worry, we will do everything required. " he said with a genuine smile.

I was still fuming. But smirked when realization came upon me about what was happening.

Blushing still. It was almost time for my periods. Let's see what s gonna happen. But then the fact strike me. I can't conceive. The accident took it from me. But the hope of pretending I can I didn't mention it. The doctor clearly said it. But let's not mention something that is gonna be depressing.

As soon as I reached my building. I immediately leaped. He followed me. Because it was quite morning people weren't around.

I still had the weird feelings in my insides.

We quickly used the lift and went to my house. I opened the door and entered. He followed and closed the door behind. I went straight to my washroom and was washing up.

"should we buy the pregnancy test kit?" he asked from outside.

I sighed.

"how did you graduate school?" I ask him in annoyance.

"huh? What?" he asks in innocence.

"even if I conceived, there should be detectable level of HCG. It will always be after around 2 weeks." I answer him back. I should not mention it yet.

I could feel him sigh outside the washroom door and I chuckled inside.

"I suppose byul will get a sibling then" he joked.

"HEY!!!, YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT. WANNA DIE" as I yell, I could hear him giggle outside.

I quickly wore the bathrobe and exited the washroom.

He looks at me as he stops laughing. I quickly push him out of my room and locked it. I wore my dress and came me out to see him receive an delivery.

"oh you came. Come on sit. I will serve the food." he says and puts the package on the kitchen counter.

I climb on the chair, he quickly served the noodles and sat next to me as well.

I didn't notice but he changed into fresh clothes.

"were you wearing this before ?"

"oh no, I asked Mr. Lee to drop some clothes." I used your common washroom and took a shower changing into this.

"how can you do so much while I was just showering" I ask him in confusion.

"you had to take shower, freshen up, wash your head, condition it. Blah blah blah. And I just had to stand under the water" he says chucking on a forkful of noodles.

I laugh at his cuteness. I was still not okay with the matter with joo yeong but then I don't want to lose someone who loves me so much.

And I don't want to throw an unnecessary tantrum over something like this.

I just smile at his actions and his fine face that looks new to me again. Because I cant register it in my mind.

TAEHYUNG POV...
It was Sunday. So none of us had a thing to do. We were enjoying a meal until her phone rang.

I thought it was mine. Because we had the same ringtone but it was her.

She picks up the phone after a small laugh at my foolishness.

"hello?"

She heard something from the other side which faded her smile. Her eyebrows arch in confusion. The fork from her hands fell and I looked at her.

She was shocked.

Shocked af

******************************
What do you think the call is for?
What do you think should she not confront him with her jealousy?

Should she sit quiet not throwing a tantrum because she is scared to be abondoned.???