19. MY DATE TO OUR WEDDING.

The guy here was taehyung. who. broke up. with me. On a single text. And is. Now kissing me.

For heaven's sake.

He was kissing me when I pushed him back and slapped him across his face.
"you son of a bitch" I Curse.

Everyone was shocked. The commander general was shocked to the extent to rub his eyes to recheck weather he say right.

TAEHYUNG was shocked but his face told he isnt protesting.

I scoffed as I fix my shirt and march back to the village till everyone there starred at me. While taehyung followed me. I went straight to the reservoir around.

A pov...
They were all shocked
What happened. They started discussing on why kim taehyung was kissing cha jia and even got smacked.

While the soldiers didn't dare to speak.

TAEHYUNG POV...
I didnt expect her to be so angry on me. But I could not control myself. She was right infront of me almost after 3 years. I missed her so damn much. But after pulling out of the kiss I got a straight slap across my face.

I never knew it hurts so much. All this time she never actually hit me with her full force but today, she did.

I followed her. Until we reached a water reservoir.

The kids around were peeping at us. I just went where she was splashing her face with water.

"jia!"

"ji a!!"

"cha ji a" I called out and she kept ignoring me. Until I had to pull her and turn her around by arm.

She looked at me until she yanked my hand from her.

"sir, do I know you. I don't seem to forget assholes very much nowadays" she says sarcastically

"Jia?" I called her with a soft voice.

"I remember you broke up with me?" she coldly asked.

Gosh she is scary sometimes.

"this is why I came all the way here. I didn't send you any text it was all a missunderstanding. My phone us stolen from around a week now." I say.

She turned towards me. "your phone was stolen? You didn't dump me?"

"exactly!" I reply

"Well then great because I am dumping you now" she says while panting she was on the brim of crying.

"jia? But why? I told you-" I was numb asking for and explanation when she cut me.

"I think thats what fate wanted. You already love joo yeong. Being friendly around her. SPENDING TIME WITH HER, HAVING PHOTOSHOOT, BEING CALLED AN AMAZING COUPLE WHEN I SHOULD BE CALLED THAT. SHOOTING MV's, that t-that IS STILL POPULAR. PEOPLE SHIPPING YOU. DO YOU THINK I DONT GET JEALOUS WHEN SHE IS STUCK NEAR YOU. WHEN YOU INVITE HER EVERYWHERE. WHY DON'T YOU GET IT PEOPLE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED CAN NEVER BE friends. WHY DON'T YOU GET IT I ALSO FEEL FRUSTRATED SEEING HER WITH YOU." she screamed on top of her lungs and slowly started crying.

My hands reach her cheeks caressing it and wiping her tears

" oh jia. I'm so so sorry. I should have understood what you meant."

She pushed my hand away. "understand? No one does. JUST because I'm understanding no one does. No one fucking understand what I feel. Once I sacrifice then done everyone expects more and the greed never ends. That is what you did. This is why I ran away and never went back." she said and couldn't speak anymore. Trying to breathe heavily. As much as she can.

" jia please just once. I'm so sorry. I know you have gone through so much and you did so much for everyone than you actually say. And it's always you. Even the first confession was you. I'm so sorry even for that. So let me do this."

She just blankly looked at me without answering.

" let me ask you to be my date to our wedding? "

She sighed in disbelief. "seriously out of everything right now you are asking me on a date to-" she paused, while I chuckled she raised her eyes to me which went wide.

My grip on her both hands got tight.

" did you just-"

" yes, then fulfill my last wish. Marry me?" I ask taking out the box from my trench coat pocket. A crystal glass box and a shinning ring in the middle.

 A crystal glass box and a shinning ring in the middle

A/n- look at the box not the nailpaint!!!!!

.....
She stood their confused not to know what to do.

Jia POV...
I couldn't stop blushing and fangirling on the fact that this bitch still remembers about those wishes. Seriously.

TAEHYUNG POV....
" I know there are numerous birthdays where we just wished each other and celebrated online but let's even eat celebrate valentines day together infront of each other from now on. I say it again I love you you and ask again will ya marry me?" I repeat myself.

She starts crying." yes, I W-will" she says while half crying and half blushing and I get up hugging her, caressing her while smiling how cute she looked while crying. I never saw her cry. She always hid it. I put her ring in her finger.

She was bitting her lower lips and had stopped crying now.

"gosh. I love you so freaking much" I say as I squueze her in my arms and her small arms wrapped around me.

She may have gotten 23 years now. But she is still the 19 years old jia I first met.

Crazily creating an artificial rain and then falling on me.

Sassily commenting over her bra strap. I remember our every single moment.

Jae yi pov...
We all got the report from the commander. We were all cheering and celebrating when I ran to her room because.

I got a text from Jia.

To get the box she left with me before leaving and ran to the corrier office. I need to send it somewhere.

I took dong hoon with me. And smile crept on my face as I realized that bitch of a joo yeong is gonno get a nice surprise.

******************************
What do you think the surprise would be? Huh!?

And if you think story has finished. Darling not yet. Still a lot is left. And I mean it when I say a lot.