34. MOST IMPORTANT.

Jia POV...

"it isn't true" I said making her back off and her eyes soften. But it again filled with hatret.

"no, you are lying" she said backing off. "we tried to find you. But you had already ran away from your foster home." I softly reply.

"don't talk bullshit" she said and I lost it. "you know what, stop Victimizing yourself. What did you expect. My brother to forgive your father and not put him in jail just because he had a daughter. I mean, I was freaking locked for 4 months and wasn't even allowed sunlight. You were there. Y-you also stayed there and did nothing. You all were selfish and expect me to be kind to you. Now see whose talking bullshit" I said making her poke her inner cheeks with her tounge.

"well, my lil girl got great guts huh" a voice said making both us look at  the entrance. I adjusted to the light and saw my mom there.

I released an annoyed scoff. Ofcourse these dramatic bitches.
"was it a tounge twister?" I asked her arching my eyebrows. And she just laughed. Lucy just backed off and sat on the rustic chairs.

While my mother walked to me in high pencil heels and a pencil skirt. She looked beautiful. But what's worse she was a mother who kidnapped her child and if I remember correctly I'm a daughter who slapped her own mother.

"sweetie...see I promised you I would take everything from you" she said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"huh?"

"wait... Do you really think he loves you. That everyone around you loves you." she laughed and came closer "I hate  to break it for you but no one loves a monster." she said with a wide smirk.

I had no words. I was more disappointed at the fact that she is just after making my life miserable. There is nothing left in her life then destroying me.

She cut the cable ties in my hand with a Knife while I trailed her with my eyes "why are so obsessed with ruining my life." I asked her. She paused and smirked minute after. Lifted her head looking at me. "because you challenged me honey. By being a better pianist, by being more beautiful, by trying to gain affection from other." she replied me.

Affection? They were jealous of me? For what? Almost half of my life I didn't't have friends. What did she get doing this.

I was dumbfounded when they lifted me and pulled me. My mom sat next to Lucy while the guy came near me and crouched down in front of me.

He cupped one side of my cheeks "I have heard you are strong and bold" he said and even his voice irked me.

I pushed his hand. My eyes were still drowsy from all the weekness and when I was kidnapped from the hospital where I was brought back from dead not long ago.

I tried to push myself up when I saw him sigh in annoyance and then I felt a pinch on my head only to realise he grappled my hairs.

"leave me you son of bitch" I said not loud but enough for to consider it as a "NO".

He started pulling me until I bit his wrist and got up trying to run away from there as much I could. They started groaning and following me but I ran away.

TAEHYUNG POV....
As soon as I reached the abondoned hospital building I run out of my car. Trying to find her. Many of the other secret service men dropping and police also.

Mr. Lee signalled them to search in silence. Everyone was ready with their guns and I took a gun, walking ahead faster looking for her before anyone can stop me.

I looked every corner. Until I heard a loud groan. We all got alerted and immediately ran towards the voice. When I saw a small figure lifelessly trying to run away.

Jia POV...
After running for 5 mins I felt like dying I tried to walk away and try my best when I saw few people looking towards me everything was blurred. I didn't knew what were they even wearing until I heard a voice

"jia..."

It's taehyung's voice and then I saw the figure immediately run towards me. Along with a few people.

My knees gave in and I fell down, and started crying being overwhelmed seeing him. He ran to me and kneeled down hugging me. While I cried with my head on his chest.

"shhhhh! Calm down! Jia calm down!" he continously repeated patting my back.

I felt people rushing around me until someone put a thick cloth on me.

TAEHYUNG POV....

She was soaking wet. From her hair to her clothes. Her temperature was even higher. I was calming her down when a guy came running to the corner of the hospital we were in.

I immediately pushed Jia back the guards immediately put up their gun aiming at him and he had to put his hands up surendering. Freaking in his place.

"you move, and I swear to God I will pierce every single cell of your filthy body" I warn him out of anger. Still kneeling down holding Jia as she hold me tightly and cried.

"go check for other accomplices." I ordered them. Few of the local police bowed and went ahead followed by some secret service suit men and Mr. Lee as well.

While I stayed pointing the gun at him.

I was looking at them go when the guy standing their startled the cop near him, chocking him and pointing the gun on his temple.

"leave me or else Ill kill hi- argh" I  covered jia's ears, burying her face deeper in my chest and shot his leg with my gun without even looking at him. Making him fall down and the cop freed himself immediately kicking the gun away.

He kept pleading and crying as his leg hurt "I guess you can take care of the rest" I said to the cop and he nooded his head.

I scooped Jia up the floor in my arms and walked out of there. Careful while covering Jia with the blanket as she was cold and her dress had also gotten see through.

She passed out crying, her head rested on my shoulder while I firmly held her taking her out of there. I threw the gun away as it may be poking her walked out of there. I'll kill the people involved but now Jia is most important.

*****************************

Now we have almost come to the end. We will be ending soon.

They are still a few chapters I guess. Let me remind you, they haven't married yet.