Part 28- teaming

Since results day I have had nothing to worry about and nothing to do so I've been streaming a lot more. Tonight Tommy is streaming so I plan to visit him in exile even though he plans to escape exile which could be interesting. This was part of the story but I like to kind of wing things a little but knowing the rough story, I just find that I can act the best that way and it makes it the most genuine for my viewers.

During the rest of the day I basically just worked on some merch designs and making new YouTube banners mostly just a bunch of work for behind the scene things that I won't have so much time to do when I start college in just over 3 weeks.

I had nothing better to do than start streaming so I started my stream about an hour before anything lore related was meant to start. I was going round l'manburg maybe stealing resources from people not that they needed to know so that I could make some rails for a railway I wanted to underground to my secret base I had been working on.

By the time I was done other people were streaming and joining the server so I went back so I could make my way through the nether to logstedshire. For some reason Tommy had half destroyed the bridge that he has previously made so I had to be careful not to fall but I made it in the end. I went through the portal on the other side and made my way to Tommy's tent where he was stood going through his ender chest, I joined him vc so we could actually talk.

"Hi, hows exile been treating you?" I asked

"Not good as you can see me eyes have gone grey and me clothes are ripped" he replied

"I can see that. What happened to Dream and ghostbur I thought they were keeping you company" I said

"They were and Dream is still the only one that comes to visit come to mention why didn't you come to by beach party" he said

"What was I meant to get an invite because I never got one" I said

"So Wilbur never gave you the invitation?" He asked

"No as much as I know is Wilbur gave them to Dream because he was going to pass them out but I guess he never did" I said

"He lied to, me thats it" he said

His character ran off and built a super high tower of dirt and wood blocks, it looked over the ground and there was some small ponds around that if he tried he could fall into but I don't think that was the point.

"No please we can run away together I promise you will be fine and we will take down dream. Please I can't live without you" I said

"Really you're willing to help me?" He asked

"Yes I have a secret base and I may or may not know where a certain pig lives and it isn't too far" I said

He got down from the tower by falling in the water that was down below and came over to me following my character in the direction of my secret base and techno's base which were relatively close together. I took Tommy to my secret base first to give him a few things that he might find useful like armour and a sword.

He looked around at all the things I had collected which was just a whole bunch of netherite ingots, weapons, potions and maybe a few wither skulls for just incase. He opened one of my chests and stole some of my golden apples which I made him hand back but let him keep a few just to be nice.

We made our way over to techno's base and I showed Tommy into the basement which he built below to make his own little hideout which I didn't think was smart but I let him do it anyway thinking I could save him from the consequences another day but that didn't last long when techno joined the game.

Me and Tommy crouched in the basement hoping techno wouldn't notice but I sneezed which wasn't in the script just as techno came down so he saw my name tag. He came over just staring at me so I joined his vc along with Tommy who I told not to say a word.

"What are you doing in my basement?" he asked

"Umm just looking for something" I said

"I don't believe you you're hiding something" he said

"No absolutely not" I replied

Tommy laughed at that moment completely giving himself away, I had nothing to say to that all I could do what put my head in my hands.

"Tommy what are you doing in my house get out" techno said

"No its our house now and this part is mine" he said

Him and techno had an argument about who's house this was and who needed to get out. That conversation quickly changed to helping one another and teaming up to get technos things back that were stolen from him by Quackity and to get back Tommy's discs. I joined the team to help out even though I wasn't getting anything out of it.

Techno showed us his secret base too which had a lot more stuff than mine and many more wither skulls which could come in handy some day. He gave the both of us some extra things that we might need like some ender pearls and fire res potions which I didn't have very many of at all.

I could tell that this team was going to be good as long as everyone actually stuck together and didn't betray us we were going to be up to challenging dream if it got to that point. The others ended their streams but I stayed on for a bit longer because Tommy said he was going to raid me, he stayed in vc with me and we talked while I did a few things in the world that we have together.

We were being chill for once which chat seemed to like, they were sending in questions and I was answering some but none about me and Tommy being together because we didn't want to tell people yet. The chat noticed me ignoring those questions so they became more persistent in asking.

Are you and Tommy dating?

"No chat we aren't not that our relationship is any of your business, if we don't share something on the internet and are actively not talking about it please don't ask. I don't want to sound ungrateful but somethings I like to keep private sorry" I said

I ended my stream after that and went on twitter to see people mad at what I said and some trying to defend me. Honestly I couldn't care less what people thought they will get over it in a day or so and if they don't oh well I don't want those people in my community there is no need for people to ask me about personal things especially now I have expressed my opinion.

"Have you seen twitter their going insane?" Tommy asked

"Yeah but I'm not bothered I'm happy with what I said and I stand by it" I replied

"Good because you shouldn't care what they say, I'm sorry you have to deal with them if you ever need me to say something I can" he said

"Thanks but I can handle them" I said

Tommy kept hyping me up until we both left the call to go to bed. That boy is so funny sometimes he loves to make fun of me one minute and then the next he is telling me all these things about how beautiful I am and how much he loves being in call together.

Authors note: sorry for the bad chapter i just wanted to do something smp related before the next few chapters which are going to be interesting. Something very exciting is going to happen you just wait.