The Addiction: Ashtma Hospital Trip

The Addiction
Part Three

Blaine paced back and forth of Limas community hospital. He tangled his fingers in his hair, and breathed. "I almost killed him. I could have killed him." Blaine thought to himself. "He's the man that I love, and I could have killed him. He's never going to forgive me for this." Blaine say in the hospitals plastic chair, and put his head in his hands.

"Blaine." Burt, came into the waiting room.

"Mr. Hummel? How is he? Is he okay?" Blaine asked, very tensely.

"He is going to be okay. Right now, he has an oxygen tank, to help him breathe. He will be on it for a couple of days. A cannula is attached to the oxygen tank." Burt placed his hand on Blaines shoulder. "He's sleeping now, but he's going to be okay. Would you like to see him?"

Blaine nodded frantically. He really wanted to see Kurt. Burt guided Blaine to Kurts hospital room. Blaine entered the room, and immediately hugged Kurt. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." Blaine held Kurt close to his body. Kurt was fast asleep, but Blaine continued to hold on to him. "I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry."

"Blaine," Burt put his hand on Blaines shoulder. "Why are you so sorry? What happened to my son? What caused this?"

"I did this." Blaine said, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I caused this. I was smoking and Kurt fell asleep with smoke on his clothes. This is all my fault. God, I promised him I would stop smoking. Now, he's in this goddamned hospital bed."

"Blaine, don't beat yourself up." Burt squeezed Blaines shoulder. "Yes, the smoke did cause Kurts asthma to attack him strongly. But, he is going to be okay."

"He shouldn't forgive me. I'm the one who put him in this hospital. I can't believe this happened." Blaine put his head in his hands.

"It's okay, Blaine. Kurt is going to be fine." Burt assured Blaine.

Blaine stayed with Kurt until he awoke the next morning.

"Blaine?" Kurt whispered, when he woke up that morning.

"Hey, sweetheart. Yeah, it's me. I'm right here." Blaine cupped Kurts cheek.
"How are you, feeling?"

"Little headache, and sore chest. Other than that, I feel fine." Kurt looked Blaine in the eyes.

"Kurt, I am so sorry." Blaine started, but Kurt interrupted him.

"Don't start, Blaine. It's okay. I'm okay. You are okay. We are okay." Kurt gave Blaine a small smile.

"Kurt, hear me out, I really am - ." Kurt pressed his lips to Blaines to keep him from speaking. They worked their lips together.

"Blaine Anderson," Kurt started when they pulled away. "stop apologizing, and kiss me."

Blaine kissed his beautiful boyfriend. Kurt kissing Blaine back.

Blaine swept Kurts bangs out of his blue eyes. "My beautiful, boyfriend."

"My amazingly sexy, boyfriend." Kurt smiled at Blaine.

"Babe, I'm never going to let anything hurt you again." Blaine kissed Kurt.

"I love you, so much, Blaine Anderson." Kurt pulled Blaine in for a kiss.

"I love you, too, Kurt Hummel." Blaine kissed his boyfriend once again.