Chapter Two: Danger

The Addiction
Part Two

Blaine was in the bathroom, brushing his curls down. He didn't mind having his curls out, he though they made him look even more like a badass. Blaine quickly brushed his teeth, and washed his face. He didn't really have any nice clothes. He wore his jeans with the least rips, and a black V-neck. He put his biker boots on, and went to check on Kurt. He was still sound asleep. Mr. Hummel was right, the asthma attacks really do wear Kurt out. Blaine listened to the breathing of his boyfriend, Kurt's breath evened out, but he was still breathing hard. Blaine stroked Kurt's bangs back, watching his boyfriend sleep. He didn't want to wake Kurt, but they had to go see Mr. Hummel. Blaine pressed a soft kiss to Kurt's cheek.

"Wake up, sleepy head." Blaine said softly. Kurt's eyes opens slightly, and he looked at Blaine.

"Good morning, beautiful." Blaine said, intertwining their fingers together.

"Good morning, handsome." Kurt smiled. "What are you doing, up so early and ready?"

"Last night, your dad called. I answered, and told him about your asthma attack. You fell asleep, so your dad said that it would be okay if you stayed with me. He wants to meet me, this morning. That's why I'm ready, and waking you up." Blaine explained.

"Oh. Is he mad?" Kurt asked, softly.

"I don't think so, he didn't sound mad on the phone." Blaine cupped Kurt's cheek. "It's going to be okay." Blaine pecked Kurt's lips.

"I'm going to go get ready." Kurt smiled, shyly.

"Okay." Blaine said softly, smiling.

"Okay." Kurt said back, smiling.

Kurt looked at himself in the mirror, and groaned. "God, I look horrible."

"You look beautiful." Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist, kissing his shoulder.

They looked at themselves in the mirror. Blaine's strong arms, around Kurt's fragile waist. Blaine chin hooked over Kurt's shoulder. "You can use that spare hairbrush and toothbrush, and my toothpaste." Blaine whispered in Kurt's ear, he kissed Kurt's cheek, and squeezed his waist. Blaine walked out of the bathroom.

Kurt finished getting ready, he was stuck in the same clothes he wore yesterday. They still had the smell of smoke, which made Kurt nauseous. Kurt started feeling dizzy, he grasped the bathroom countertop and exhaled sharply. "Blaine!" He called out. Blaine came running down the hallway, he could tell that something was wrong because of the tone of voice Kurt had used.

"Kurt, what's wrong?" Blaine grasped Kurt's hips.

"Please, get these clothes off of me." Kurt said, breathing heavily.

"Okay, come here." Blaine took Kurt in his arms, he carried him to his room. Blaine undressed Kurt from his top, jacket, and jeans. "I'm going to put these in the wash. Put these on." Blaine handed Kurt a pair of grey sweat pants, and a tank top. "Are you okay?" Kurt nodded, his asthma was always getting in the way. "Do you need your inhaler, sweetheart?" Kurt nodded. Kurt left his spare inhaler at Blaine's apartment, the last time he was there. Blaine quickly went to grab it. Blaine gave it to him, and Kurt took it. "Are you ready to go home?" Kurt nodded. Blaine picked Kurt up, bridal style. Blaine grabbed both of their phones, his wallet, and keys. "I'll give you your clothes tomorrow at school." Blaine said, as he sat his boyfriend down in the passenger seat.

The drive was almost silent, the quite hum of the radio was harmonizing with Kurt's breathing. Blaine took Kurt's hand in his, and stroked his thumb on the back of Kurt's hand.

The arrived at the Hudson-Hummel household, and Blaine helped Kurt out. Kurt unlocked the door, having Blaine come in with him. "My head hurts so bad." Kurt said, quietly. "I feel sick." Kurt held his stomach, Blaine quickly grabbed a bowl, a glass of water, and two Advil pills. Kurt held the bowl close to his mouth, and threw up. Blaine placed his hand on Kurt's back. Kurt stopped, and breathed heavily.

"Kurt? Where are you, son?" Burt hollered. Kurt winced, and Blaine called for Burt.

"Mr. Hummel, we need you!" Blaine said.

Burt came running down the hallway, Carole from the stairs.

"Oh, my god. Kurt!" Burt said.

"What happened?"

"His asthma. It was really bad last night, and it was worse this morning, he took his inhaler. He threw up." Blaine explained. "It's all my fault."

"We need to get him to the hospital." Carole said.