Chapter 1 Hinata Shoyo

Hello! This one will be about Hinata and Kuroo! Devil and angel AU. And if you haven't already, go read my Oihina soulmate au story called Soulmates?

I hope you enjoy reading this story!

~Lets start the story~

Hinata Shoyo was an Angel. Once of the most beautiful Angels ever. He has two moms, and a pet dog named Skittle. (no Natsu for this one)

He was in Karasuno which is a school for Angels and Devils but it had more Angels than Devils but no body cared. He was one of the smartest kids in the school.

He played on the boys volleyball team, middle blocker and decoy. His team was like a second family to him. The team consisted of

Daichi, a devil, captain and wing spiker.
Sugawara, a angel, vice-captain and setter.
Asahi, a angel, ace, and wing spiker.
Kiyoko, a devil, manager.
Nishinoya, a devil, Libero.
Tanaka, a devil, wing spiker, outside hitter.
Ennoshita, a angel, wing spiker, outside hitter.
Kinoshita, a angel, wing spiker, pinch server.
Narita, a angel, middle blocker.
Yachi, a angel, manager.
Kageyama, a angel, setter.
Tsukkishima, a devil, middle blocker.
Yamaguchi, a angel, pinch server, middle blocker.
And Coach Ukai, devil, and Super visor Tadeka, angel.

Everyone's allowed to hide their wings and halo/or horns and tail if they wanted to.

Lets say its around September?

~Hinatas POV~
Todays a Friday so we have morning and afternoon practice. I walk up to the school and see Yamaguchi waiting for me. "Hey Yams!" I said walking up to him, "Hey Hinata. Ready for the day?" He asked as we walked to the gym. "Yea. What about you?" I asked him. "Eh, a little, I think I have a test." Tests are the worst. "That sucks." He nodded his head. The two of us liked hiding our wings and halo, they always got in the way of playing.

We walked into the gym and saw everyone else except Kageyama there. "Hey guys! Where's Kageyama?" I asked, Sugawara answered, "Oh, I think he might come in later. We still have time." He said setting up the net. "Okay." I went to go change and came out and Kageyama was here. "Finally, I won." I said sticking out my tongue. "Oh shut up." (I won't be censoring anything this time)

~After Practice~
Practice was tiring. As I got ready to leave Suga called me, "Hinata! C'mere for a sec." I ran over to him, "Yea?" "Do you wanna hangout later with me, Yams, Ennoshita, Kageyama, and Noya later?" "Sure, after practice right?" He nodded his head, "Alright, I'll see you later then."

With that I went to class.

~After School and Practice~
Thank god I brought an extra change of clothes today. I changed into a yellow hoodie and black jeans and walked out of the locker room.

"Hey guys." Ennoshita said, "Hey." Kageyama, Yams, Noya, and Suga were already out. "Where'd you get those from?" Yams asked me pointing to my outfit, "I brought extra clothes today. Glad I did." "You look cute." Said Suga, "Thanks." "Are you going to take out your wings and halo?" Kageyama asked. "Yea, schools over anyways."

I took out my wings and halo by shaking my body. (idk how to say it, like he shook himself and they popped up) They were all looking at me, "What?" "Nothing, it's just, you're wings look so soft, and you halo is so shiny." Noya said, "Oh, you wanna touch them?" I asked them, "You can touch them if you want." I let my wing out a little for them to touch. "Wow, they're really soft." Kags said, "Thanks, I try brushing them everyday." I said.

We went over to Coach Ukai's store to get some food. "Hey coach." We said, "Hey, don't stay out for too long, alright?" We all nodded our heads.

We got what we wanted and left. "I should've brought my skateboard today." I whined. "You can skate?" Noya asked, "Yea, I didn't tell you?" They all, except Yams, shook their heads, "Oh, yea, I can skate my mom taught me a while ago." "Damn." Kags said.

"Got any crushes?" Suga asked. "Nope. No body's caught my eye." I said, "Same." Said Ennoshita. "Well...I met this one guy the other day. And we talk every day. He's so nice and hot at the same time!" Yams exclaimed, "Ooohhh Yams. Who is it?" He blushed, "You know Johzenji's captain? Terushima Yuuji?" (I LOVE TeruYama!)

"THAT ONE HOTTIE WITH THE TONGUE PIERCING AND DYED HAIR?!" I yelled out. "SHUT UP!" Yams tried covering my mouth. We all laughed. "Damn Yamaguchi, what a catch!" Ennoshita said. "Shush." Yams blushed. "Yams doesn't want us talking about his manz." Noya said. "Guys!" Yams whine. We all laughed.

"What about you Kags?" Suga asked, Kags blushed, "Oho? Who is it?" Noya asked. Kags shook his head. "C'mon~ Do we know him?" Kags blushed even more. "OH. MY. GOD. IS IT REALLY?" I yelled out again. He glared at me. "Don't you dare." He threatened. "Oh? Who is it?!" Yams asked. "It's Tsukki-MMH" Kags covered my mouth before I could finish. "You can't be serious!" Noya yelled out. Kags blushed even more. "I could've guessed." Suga sighed.

"Suga? Eyes on anyone?" Noya asked. Suga blushed. "Well...I've had a crush on Daichi for a while." He said quietly. "Aw~ You two would look so cute together!" Kags said. (kags is a bottom in TsukkiKage. Nobody can change my mind) Suga blushed.

"Noya?" Suga wiggled his eyebrows. "I know for sure that you like Asahi." Ennoshita said. Noya blushed, "Really?" Yams asked. Noya nodded his head, "You two are literally so perfect for each other!" I said. Everyone agreed.

We all hung out for a couple of hours before I went home. (tbh, them flying around seem a bit weird, even though they're angels. So their wings are sorta for show basically? But they can fly a little, just not a lot.)

When I got home mom wasn't home but ma was. "Ma? Where'd mom go?" I asked her as I placed my bag down. She walked out of the living room, "Oh, she's out for groceries, we need some stuff for dinner. Are going to go out today?" She asked me. Should I? Why not. "Yea, I like skating when it's a bit cooler and darker." She nodded her head, "Alright. Eat before you go. Your mom should be home in a few,  okay?" I nodded my head and went up stairs.

I did all my homework before eating. It was all easy. "Itadakimasu." I said before eating. When I finished eating I ran up to get my stake board. "I'll come home later." I said hugging the two of them. "I'll take Skittle today too. C'mere Skittle!" My big Australian Shepard came running. I bent down to him. "Hi buddy! Ready to go?" I put his leash on and started walking out the door. "Bye mom, ma." "Be careful!" Mom yelled out before I closed the door.

I skated while Skittle ran. He loves to run. He loves it when the wind hits his fur.