Chapter 51

Time skip 8 years it's around May

~Hinata/Shoyo's POV~
It's been so long since me and Tetsurou have been together. Aoi is around 15 years old and we're about to tell her Tetsurou's past and that she was adopted. But she probably knows already.

"Aoi, honey. We need to tell you something." Tetsurou called her. She sat down in front of him. "Yes dad?" She grew up to be a sweet girl, but I don't know how this is going to affect her. "W-well...we need to tell you about your dads past." I said sitting down next to her. She looked confused.

Tetsurou took a deep breathe in. "Well...remember when you were 7 and those two people walked up to us and called for me?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Those were my parents." She stayed quiet. "We didn't want you to know who they were then because of what they had done to me in the past." "Oh..."

Tetsurou began to tell her everything that had happened and she was crying towards the end. "They'll never be my grandparents after what they did to you dad. I have Nonna and Nonnie." She hugged him and he held her. "A-and I already know that I'm adopted." I looked at her shocked.

"What? You two weren't very good at hiding things." She giggled. Tetsurou smiled. "I'm just happy I have a loving family." She said. "Me too." I said. We all continued to talk about everything when Skittle Jr. walked in.

"Hello to you too Skittle." She said petting him. "Oh and dad? Pops? I gotta tell you something." We nodded out head for her to continue. "Actually...you'll meet him later." She said and ran upstairs. "Him? Oh my god. She got a boyfriend already." Tetsurou cried. I laughed at his reaction.

I walked to Aoi's room. She was on the phone. "Knock knock." She looked up and smiled. "Hey Pops, what's up?" She asked. "I'll call you back later...bye~" She hung up the phone. I smiled. "Was that him?" She blushed and nodded her head. "How is he?" I asked her. "He's amazing~ He brought flowers on our first date and he's super sweet. You already love him..." She said. "I do?" I asked, she nodded her head. "Yea...you know who he is too..." Who is she talking about?

"Alright then, then you're Dad wouldn't too much if it's someone we know." She giggled. "Yea, is Dad alright with me dating though?" I laughed at her question. "He's fine, just a bit...sad? Our little girl is growing up to fast for him."  "Aww, I'm 15 now, I'm pretty sure that's when you two started to date. Right?" I nodded my head. "Wow~ Childhood sweethearts~ How cute." I laughed at her statement.

"Oh before I forget. Is he allergic to anything? Or on any diet?" I asked her, she thought about it before nodding. "Yea, he's allergic to sea food." I nodded my head, "Anything else?" She shook her head. "That should be it." I ruffled her hair before heading out.

I walked to Tetsurou. "You alright?" He looked up from his phone. "Uh yea. Ma and Mom want us to go over." I shook my head. "We can't tonight. We're meeting her boyfriend." He nodded. "I'll tell them that we can go over tomorrow?" "Yea. She said that it's someone that we know. Any ideas?" He stayed quiet for a second. "What if it's one of our friends kid?" "It could be possible."

.
.
.
.
.

It's around 5pm and someone just knocked on the door. "Oh! That must be him!" I went to go open the door. I gasped and who I saw. "Haruki! It's so nice to see you!" I hugged him. "Hello Kuroo-san." He said hugging back. "Now now, no need to call me Kuroo-san, I'm not that old. You can just call me Shoyo." He nodded. "Come inside. I don't want your parents to get mad at me for making you sick." He giggled and walked inside.

"Sho is he here?" Tetsurou asked. "Yea! You won't believe who it is!" Tetsurou walked over. "Haruki? I should've known. You two were so close when you were younger." Haruki started to blush. "Aoi is in her room. You already know where it is. No dirty business mister." Tetsurou said. "Tetsurou! Sorry about him hon. Go on up." With that Haruki walked upstairs to Aoi's room.

~3rd Person~

Haruki walked up to Aoi's room and knocks. "Come in!" She exclaims and he walks in. "About time you made it Sawamura." Aoi joked. "Well hello to you too Kuroo." The two laughed and hugged each other. "You didn't tell your parents it was me?" He asks. She shook her head. "I wanted to surprise them." Haruki laugh. "Of course."

~Back to Hinata's POV~

I made dinner for all of us. I called Koshi to see if he knew. "Koshi! Did you know?" I heard him laugh on the other side. "That our kids were dating? Of course! Who do you think he came to for help on how to 'impress' her?" I laughed. "Of course. Do you know how long?" He went silent for a second. "Hmm, maybe 3 months?" "3 months?!"

We continued to talk until it was time to eat. "Kids! Come down for dinner!" Tetsurou walked over. He was holding onto my waist. "Tetsurou, not now. They should be coming down." I tried moving away but he kept his hold. "Tetsu-" He kissed me. I kissed back. "Ew! Dad! Pops! We 're here too you know!" We heard Aoi and pulled away. "Sorry hon." I laughed.

Haruki was laughing. "You get used to it Aoi. My parents are always like this. I started to ignore it." Me and Tetsurou started to laugh at what Haruki said. Aoi started to laugh too. "Well, we should start eating before the food get cold." I said. They all nodded their heads and sat down.

"Itadakimasu." We all said before eating. "This is really good Shoyo-san." Haurki said. "Thank you sweetheart." We ate quietly, laughing every now and then. "So~ When did you two get together?" Tetsurou asked. The two started to blush. "A-around 3 months ago?" Tetsurou gasped. "Wow, you two are good at hiding things." He said.

.
.
.
.
.

After we all ate dinner and dessert. Haruki had to go. "I can drop you off if you want. I'm sure your parents won't mind." Tetsurou said. "It's fine Kuroo-san. I can walk. Thank you for having me." He bowed before Aoi walked him to the door. "They are so cute together." I said, placing my head on Kuroo's shoulder. "I know."

~3rd Person~

As Aoi walked Haruki to the door, her parents watch them be cute. "Well, get home safe alright." She says. Haruki nods. "I will. Don't worry, I'll text you when I get home. Now come here." He pulls her in, wrapping his arms around her waist. "H-Haruki, they're still here!" She whisper yells to her boyfriend. "So? I'll take you outside then." He whispers back before turning to her parents. "She'll be back in a few minutes." And he drags her outside.

"Haruki!" Aoi exclaims, feeling the cold breeze. "What? I just want to kiss my girlfriend without her parents watching." He watches Aoi blush.

The two then hold a gaze before Haruki kisses Aoi. Aoi kissing back and placing her hands on his chest. The two pull away when they hear a yell. "Better not do anything!" The two start to laugh. "We won't dad!" She yells back. Haruki just stares at her. The moonlight complementing her dark eyes perfectly. "You're amazing. You know that?" He says. Aoi continues to blush. "Well, I better get going now. Dads gonna kill me if I'm not home before 10:30." Aoi giggles. "Alright then. Bye~"

She kisses his cheek before walking back inside. Haruki stands there blushing before walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To clear up any confusion. Haruki is Suga and Daichi's son. Sawamura Haruki. He was 2 years old when Aoi turned 1. So he's 16 while Aoi is 15.