𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

for all my new comers skip to the chapter titled "❗❗" for the character backgrounds.
__________________________________
"Tell me why I have to go to this party again?" You asked Annie who was finishing getting ready.

"You're always alone in this dorm I want you to come with me, plus you could loosen up a little bit you always seem so tense nowadays."

It's not like you didn't like being alone by yourself binge watching netflix all night. It's just that It could get a little lonely.

Sometimes.

"Who's going to that party?" You asked.

"I think Erens going to that party."
She smirked at me.

You had one tiny crush on him when you were in high school and now Annie acts like you're head over heels for him.

"I didn't ask if Eren was going I asked who is going, meaning more than one." You shot back at her.

"Look dude honestly I don't remember names very well I think Connie, Sasha and the other guy who hangs out with them are going but that's all I know." She struggled getting her dress on.

"You gonna have a fun night with Armin then?" You looked up from your phone smirking.

"What do you mean by that?'
She said looking visibly flustered.

"I mean you don't usually wear blue, but Armin's favourite colour is blue."
You smirked.

"And you usually only wear jeans and a top, not some short dress that makes your curves stand out."

"I mean honestly when did you out of all people care about what people think about you. Let alone a boy."

"Ok that's enough now can we just go." She asked.

"I was asking you that question for atleast 10 times." Standing up from the bed and stretching.

You didn't wear a dress, only a shirt and some ripped jeans. Nobody will even recognise you there so what's the point, your aim wasn't to stand out there.

Okay maybe you wore something a little revealing if you saw a pretty girl or two there.

"Who the fucks house is this?"
Annie pulled up in a literal mansion.

"It's Erens." She winked at you.

"So he doesn't live in a shitty dorm like the rest of us." You replied.

Inequality.

"This is just his parents house, don't believe what you see." Annie rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, isn't that great you have second shot with him."

"I beg your fucking pardon?" You looked at her in disgust.

Since when was she a matchmaker.

"I'm not into him."
You shot back.

A knock on the window scared you to death.

"Armin?"
Annie called out.