𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23

You tried to keep your moans in as you straddled her lap while she was making out with you.

"Damn you're wet." You whispered as she caressed your thighs. though you couldn't see her face you knew she was wearing that cocky grin she always did

"FUCK!" you quickly removed the covers from you as you were drenched in sweat.

"what the?" you said to yourself feeling your chest as your heart was beating rapidly.

Slowly you looked down to your shorts feeling a patch of wetness down there.

"you have got to be kidding." you said quietly

a wet dream.
you had a wet dream of mikasa.

you didn't know how to feel about this, you just had a wet dream about your ex and actually became wet.

"why was you smiling in your sleep it was really creepy. " Annie commented.

ah yes, you forget you shared a room for a second.

"I was smiling in my sleep?" you put your blankets over yourself and laid on your stomach.

"yeah it was the most scariest thing ever, and thats coming from me." she chuckled to herself.

"wanna tell me what your dream was about?"

"it was about mikasa." you replied.

"oh!"

"I don't wanna know anymore information." She stated.

"I wasn't gonna tell you anyways." you replied yawning.
___________________________________

you and mikasa have been talking as friends for about a week now, keeping you up to date with her life.

surprisingly things haven't gotten spicy between you two.

yet.

you've recently got employed to a well paying job so maybe you could pay these tuition fees quicker.

the flowers at your front door stopped all of a sudden and you were starting to miss them cheesy quotes that was written on them.

"for Christmas im going over to my parents for the holidays." Mikasa said over the phone.

"How's your mom like?" you asked.

"she looks exactly like me but has the complete opposite personality as me, only when she's sober though."

"whats that supposed to mean?" you chuckled.

on the outside you was sitting on your bed acting and looking normal on the inside you was kicking your feet and smiling like crazy just by hearing Mikasas voice, it was like having a massive crush on her again.

"she gets real loud when she's drunk, talking about how she pulled my dad with just a kiss acting like i want to know." you could practically see her rolling her eyes on the other side of the phone.