𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26

mikasas pov, this is a long ass chapter my bad❣️
༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺
"no because whys he saying i love you 2 weeks into our relationship?" sasha ranted.

"did you say it back though?" you asked sipping you tea.

damn you was becoming levi.

"i left the guy on read i couldn't take it, i feel bad though."

"just tell him its too early to be saying the L word just yet." you advised her.

"so should i just tell him im not comfortable with the L word and we should take it slow?" sasha said getting out her phone and going into messages.

you was about to tell her what to say until you stared at your phone with the name "no caller id"

"who the fuck calling me with no caller id?" you muttered to yourself.

"fuck do you want?" you said rudely.

"thats not nice to greet your special someone is it miki?" a familiar voice said to you.

"first of all alissa, dont you call me that and second of all how delusional are you?" you gritted your teeth.

you watched sashas face getting intrigued with the conversation you was having so you decided to put her on speaker for her to hear.

"baby you don't mean that." she said making you almost puke.

"who tf is your baby?" you asked genuinely confused.

"i just wanna see you again, i found out you removed my number and i-"

"okay but who the fuck is your baby?" you asked again.

"yo-" she said before u interrupted her.

" oh shut up." you said before hanging up on her.

"whys she so obsessed with you?" sasha asked trying not to laugh.

"i dont even know anymore man!" you said turning off your phone.
"she found out that me and y/n used to go out or something and then ever since then shes been trying to make her feel jealous."

"very much delusional, she should know only i can call you miki." sasha replied.

"no you cant call me that!" you said embarrassed.

"you wanna come to jeans party tomorrow?" sasha said in between laughs.

"im gonna study, plus everything feels so tight on me.." you said looking at you chest area.

"mikasa you're such a nerd sometimes." she groaned.

"just come in a tank top and some sweatpants, you look good in anything so its fine." sasha poked your boob.

"are you a homosexual?" you asked her.

"for you, very."

"shut up, I'll come to jeans stupid party but im not getting drunk or high." you said yawning.

"so does that mean i can get wasted?" sasha said with her eyes gleaming.

"yeah whatever I'll carry you home or something." you said going to your room to take a nap.

"yay, you're the best miki!" she said hugging you from behind with you which you immediately smiled at.

"im going to take a nap wake me up in like 2 hours." you said patting sashas head and heading off to your room.

"gosh your just like levi huh." she told you.

"shut up!"
༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺
you woke up in annoyance to the sound of music coming from the other room instantly going to check your phone first thing to see a group chat made.