𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

Oh fuck off.

the work you were given was too hard, you didn't even know what to do.

Your partner was dumb as fuck aswell.

I give up.

You promised to meet Mikasa at the school entrance where you guys would skip class.

You walked to the entrance and saw Mikasa standing in the corner, looking at her phone.

"Hey Mikasa!" You caught her attention.

"Oh hey, are you alright there?" She asked you.

"I'm fine, so are you ready?" You looked around for teachers roaming the hallways.

"I should be asking you that question." She grinned and showed her pearly whites again.

"You aren't scared of getting caught?" You asked her.

"Why should I be? What they gonna do call my mom when she's in a different country?" She scoffed.

You walked towards the toilets near one of the classes, but Mikasa held your hand and stopped you.

"Not these toilets follow me." She leaded you outside the school running as fast as she could dragging you along with her.

She brought you to the library bathrooms which were quite large and you asked her why you could've just not gone in the main school toilets.

"Have you seen the state of them? Its dirty and theres tampons on the floor everywhere, who would wanna stay there for almost 2 hours. Plus janitors always walk in there atleast 5 times."

She scrunched up her face in disgust.

You never even dared to go into the schools bathrooms even if you were desperate, you always held it in till the end of the day.

She walked into the large stall on the far end as you followed her inside.

She quickly locked the door behind her and sighed.

1 hour and 30 mins starts now.

"Now what do I do now?" You questioned.

"Eren gave me weed today. It's probably Connie's looks kinda good if you ask me." She stated.

Weed? In a bathroom where there's probably smoke detectors?

"So what do you wanna do with it?" You asked.

"Do you wanna get high with me?"
She smiled.

"I mean what else is there to do?" You laughed.

"kiss me like you did before."

"What?" You replied confused.

"lets get high." she said ignoring your response.

30 minutes later and both of you were on the bathroom floor mumbling incoherent words.

"Did you know that if you're blind, you can't see?" Mikasa explained with her eyes puffy and red.