𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

tried writing a plot to lead into smut. it did not work. this is basically mikasa being a switch and me trying to write y/n being a dom for once. a lengthy chapter for all yall horny bitches ;)

_____________________________________________________

You laid on your bed, staring at the ceiling just thinking about basically nothing until you heard the door open.

"How was your date?" You asked Annie from your bed.

You and Annie were civil now, it was back to normal between you both. Besides it would be really awkward if you guys weren't, considering the fact you're roommates with her.

"Y/n I think I'm in love!" Annie said holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Damn, armins dick is that good?" You replied.

"No not even that he's literally perfect, he's heaven sent really."

"That's nice but I'm tired now so goodnight." You said while turning over in your bed.

"How's you and Mikasa?" She suddenly asked.

"I'm going out with her tomorrow."

"That's nice-"

"You and Mikasa should just try and be civil again, it's so annoying when you guys argue you know." You cut off her words.

"I was planning too." She replied bluntly.
_______________________________________

"I bet you 100 bucks that Armin is the one who's on top when he's fucking Annie." Mikasa leaned into you and said.

"No, Annie is she puts him in his place." You argued back.

"Yeah but if you look at Armin. He's a top."

"Armin looks too innocent for that."

"Armin isn't innocent at all."

"You know what i'll give you 100 bucks that Armin is the bottom in their relationship, if i'm wrong i'll give you the money and if i'm right you give me the money. Deal?" You put your hand out.

"Fuck yes!" Mikasa shook your hand.

"Wait why are we talking about this? Aren't we supposed to be watching this shit?" You spoke out.

"Oh you think this movie is bad aswell, im glad i don't have to lie about enjoying it." Mikasa slumped in her seat.

You and Mikasa went out to go to the movies, hell you both didn't even know what movie you were watching so you barely paid attention to it and just spoke about random shit.

Note to self: Mikasa surprisingly likes pudding

"I think that couple is fucking." Mikasa pointed to the two people next to you.

"They aren't being discreet about it either huh." You sighed.

"Wanna go have some fun?" You asked Mikasa next to you.