𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

"was math always this fucking hard!" eren slammed his book down on the desk as everyone groaned in exhaustion.

"its so easy, you guys are just dumb." connie to our surprise said.

silly ass.

"i aint even gonna listen to what you have to say goofy fucker." eren replied rolling his eyes.

"even for me this is a bit too complicated." mikasa spoke up.

"maybe if youd stop skipping lessons and staying in your dorm all the time." the teacher said making mikasa make a disgusted face at him.

"you think if i seduced him right now he'd let us all go?" sasha whispered to connie.

"i think you could try it but you'd have to have alot of game." connie said back with mikasa looking at him weird.

"hear me out lets just all fail." eren butted in.

"you mean only you." you said making sure he doesnt include you in that rubbish.

"no i meant we" he replied back.

who the fuck is we...

"eren we cant fail your mom is gonna kill us both have you forgotten?" mikasa spoke.

"im sure she'll understand right?"

"shes going to whoop both our asses." mikasa slightly flicked erens head.

"is everyone done with the task i set you guys?" the teacher announced.

"yeah just tell us the answer old man." connie spoke.

"the answer was 48, i suppose everyone got that right?" he asked.

in absolute horror you looked at everyone and thankfully they had the same reaction as you.

"okay so tell me why i got 400." connie shouted out.

"oh my gosh twins i got the same!" sasha and connie both high fived each other.

dumbasses.

"i got it right." mikasa said.

"of course you did." you replied back and looked at her straight.

"what did you get?" she asked.

you looked down at your paper to see the sheer mess you made with alot of doodles and crossing out.

"i got 29" you mumbled quietly.

you was so confident in your answer aswell, maths is so humbling.

"you could come to my place I'll actually help you study." she suggested.

aint no studying getting done when your tits are out for me to see.

"it'll probably end up in a mess." you said.

"you'll probably end up in a mess." she replied forgetting people was listening.