𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22

OK PLOT TO THE MAIN STORY NOW!
_________________________________

The day after you and Connie had that so called innocent kiss of yours flowers started showing up to your door almost everyday with notes on them.

"I wish someone would do that for me.." Annie mumbled being jealous.

"You have a boyfriend you've been dating for over 2 years what do you mean?" you scoffed picking up another bouquet of flowers.

"does it come with a note?" she asked while you found the paper with neat handwriting on it.

I love you with all my boobs, I would say heart but my boobs are bigger tho xo

"Cheesy ass pickup line." She rolled her eyes as she read it.
"This feels like im in one of those movies where the girl has a secret admirer."

"Why would anyone spend this much money on me?" Not that you were complaining or anything.

You immediately thought it was Connie because it added up but looking at the neat handwriting on the notes it couldn't have.

Sasha maybe? I mean she did call your tits nice one time.

You did think about the fact Mikasa would be sending you flowers in hopes of trying to get back together with you.

Don't get your hopes up.

"How do you feel? We have around 10 bouquets of flowers in our tiny ass dorm now." She picked one of the petals from the flower.

"I actually feel appreciated now." you scoffed while staring at the cheesy note.

"How about we try to catch the guy that's sending them to you?" Annie suggested.

"No!" You argued.

"Huh?" said Annie.

"It kinda ruins the suspense don't you think? I mean it makes me try and guess who it is."

"Fine then." She agreed.
"Its probably mikasa."

"Aint no way it would be her." you disagreed.

"mikasa is kinda loaded in cash i mean didn't you tell me she tried acting like your sugar mommy for a day or something?" she rambled as she tore of petals from a flower.

"yeah but if she wanted to talk to me she literally could've just knocked on the door and say hi." you scoffed.

"mikasa may have a 6 pack but inside she's a little shy girl who's scared of bugs."

"it obviously seems like you wanna speak to mikasa so why not get off your ass and go her place then?" She continued.

She's right, you did wanna speak and see her you missed talking to her.

missed the sex too.

"But what do I say to her?" You asked.

"Just pretend to come to her to ask if she's the one delivering flowers to your dorm then leave and come back and tell everything to me okay?"

"fine then I'll be like 10 minutes. " you put your jacket on and headed to the door.

"don't come back with hickeys on your neck!" She shouted at as you left.

depends if she's wearing a tanktop again.

You felt your heart pounding in your ears, no girl has ever gotten you this nervous just to see them.

her dorm wasn't far from yours, just a couples stairs up form your dormitory. you really wanted to rent your own place and move out of this shit hole, its like all the guys here can't keep their dick in their pants.

you was infront of her door now, last time you came here she fucked you so hard and rough.

memories.

you knocked on the door slightly hoping that she wasn't in to just go back and forget you ever came.

you heard keys rustling from the other side of the door to reveal a literal goddess in your view.

okay maybe you were overreacting but how did her biceps and her boobs get bigger in just a month?

thank goodness she wasn't wearing a tanktop like she usually does.

"Oh! Its you, I wasn't expecting you to come here." Mikasa looked down at you with red tints in her cheeks.

she's blushing?

"I won't be long i just wanted to ask you if you know who's been sending bouquets to my door like everyday. " You chuckled as her cheeks grew redder.

"If you don't know that's fine but I also just came here to see you again... as a friend." you added on.

"A friend huh?" she looked away from you and stared down at the floor.
"Yeah I don't know what type of secret admirer you got y/n but good luck with that."

"You alright, you seem a bit flustered?" you tried dragging out the conversation.

"I'm fine, I just finished working out few minuted ago before you came by so I'm a bit warm."

Shes such a bad liar.

"Why did you block me on everything?" You asked her.

Yes you were still mad about that, if she never wanted you in her life again she should've just said that when she broke up with you on Halloween.

"I am so sorry, it was right after we broke up Sasha took my phone and removed you on everything ill add you back i promise." She chuckled.

"Oh you don't have to but thanks anyways, I'll get going now."
you needed to get back home soon before you started to rip them buttons of her shirt to reveal that black lace bra she got underneath.

Its like she's trying to get you to look at her boobs.

"night bab- y/n." she almost spat out a different word

"night mikasa." you chuckled under your breath.

"text me when you get home?" she said before closing the door.

"sure." you replied back.

you could've sworn you heard a noise of happiness come out from her.
____________________________________

so sorry for the short and boring chapter forgive me🙏🏾🙏🏾