𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

"Welcome ladies." Ymir welcomed you both inside the house.

you and mikasa arrived at the party that she invited you to come once again the thought of alcohol instantly went in your mind thinking to get wasted.

"How many people are here again?" Mikasa questioned her.

"Oh like a hundred people, Historia is quite popular." Ymir rolled her eyes.

"Is there weed?" You spoke up.

They both stopped in their tracks and looked at you like you were a different creature or something.

"What, I'm just asking."

"Alright then let's take you to where Connie and Sasha is then." Ymir said.

"I hope I see some familiar faces here then." Mikasa said.

"Don't go starting a fight just yet." Ymir laughed.

"Yeah yeah."

Oh God you didn't really think that Annie and Hitch would probably be here, I mean they wouldn't do anything if they see me here but Mikasa on the other hand.

Ymir led you guys both to the attic of tbe house which was surprisingly clean and well kept.

"Hola amigos!" Ymir waved to Connie and Sasha.

"Didn't think I would see you guys here, especially you." Connie looked at you.

"Oh shut up." You rolled your eyes.

"Look who we have here." A deep voice from the corner called out.

"Eren you don't have to keep the bad boy act on anymore." Sasha exclaimed.

"He's going through a phase." Connie said.

"Oh my God I was joking when I said I wanted to see familiar faces tonight." Mikasa rubbed her head.

"Mikasa is there something wrong?" You asked her.

"I'm fine but I would be even better if an annoying boy wasn't here!" She sarcastically smiled.

"Oh hey Mikasa, definitely didn't know you were here." He walked towards her.

"Eren stop." A soft voice said.

"Come on it was just getting to the good bit!" Sasha and Connie grunted.

"I don't wanna see my two friends fight again for the love of God." He let out a sigh.

"Armin come on now we were just talking." Eren groaned.

"Yeah, talking..." Armin replied.

You never really paid attention to Armin in all honesty, I mean you basically only saw him twice because of Annie but you never actually got a full look at him.

"Mikasa are you okay." You rubbed her shoulder.

"Oh I'm fine, just trying not to beat someone up." Mikasa smiled.