☆ smile

SUMMARY: AFTER A DISPUTE WITH TOMMY, YOU AND DREAM END UP BUTTING HEADS OVER HIS CONTROL ISSUES.

With your netherite pickaxe in one hand, and a hefty stack of obsidian in the other, Dream walked tall, on a mission in the direction of one specific trouble maker. You followed close behind him, and seeing as he was extremely tense, you didn't want him to do anything he might regret.

A fuzzy feeling melted into your stomach, sending a warm sensation through your lower abdomen. You weren't quite sure what Tommy had done to set Dream off this time, mainly because Dream feels unobligated to tell you anything that goes on from his place of power, but still- as his hidden girlfriend- you still felt you had a right to know.

He didn't feel the same. Whenever you'd ask, he'd solemnly reply with, "It's nothing for you to worry about babe." So eventually, you stopped asking. There was a small hole in the enormous obsidian wall Dream had built around your home, only big enough to fit one person through. On one side Big Q, Tubbo and Tommy all stood in a trio, just as confused as you were.

But inevitably, everyone was putting the blame on Tommy. You pitied him. He made a few mistakes here and there yes- but in no way was he as bad as Dream, and others, made him out to be. He looked up to you, aspired to make you proud, but as Wilbur once referred to himself, you knew he just had to be a "Bad Egg."

You took your eyes off your worn out white shoes, slowly perking your chin up, to meet that of Tommy. He looked excitable, but you could also tell- a bit worried. That's the way everyone got when Dream stepped into proximity of them, worried, nervous, or terrified even. Scared that they'd somehow messed up and made him angry, fearing he'd take his wrath out on their weary souls.

However, you saw another side of Dream. One that was soft, affectionate and caring. Most would call Dream ruthless, but you preferred misunderstood. Because from the sweet nothings he'd whisper to you as he held you close in the dead of night, there was no way anyone like him could truly be all bad.

He was never one to show affectionate when the two of you were in public, but you never really understood why. He deemed it a "Plea for your safety," but seeing as you were always with him, you eventually thought someone would catch on. But they never did.

Dream shifted his weight against his pickaxe, and gave Tommy a deathly stare. "Tommy, is there anything you'd like to say?" He shook his head frantically. Tubbo adjusted his tie to be looser around his neck, and spoke. "Dream, what'd Tommy do this time?"

Dream laughed, and turned his attention towards you. "Tommy seems to like you. See if you can get him to spit it out, uh?" You cleared your throat, and with the approval of Dream you quietly muttered, "Tommy, what'd you do?" He threw the stem of a carrot he'd just finished into the small pond beside him. "Y/n, I give you my word, I didn't do shit!"

Dream was amused by Tommy's short winded remark, ready to run off a list of wrongdoings Tommy had committed. But the one he was being punished for in that moment certainly surprised you. "Our King's vacation home was burnt down by Tommy." Tubbo cocked an eyebrow, looking to his left.

"Was it?" Tommy cut him off, as he started walking up
the path behind him. "No, no, that doesn't sound like me." He bit the tip off another carrot. With a mouthful he stated: "It would've been robbed, if anything." He stood in place for a moment, replying to Tubbo once more. "Sounds like something an incredible robber would do don'nit."

You could tell by the sudden shift in Dreams body language that he was getting fired up. The situation was incredibly sensitive to him, and Tommy was treating it like it was a plaything. "All I want is for something to happen to Tommy," He rephrased. "Well- I just want him to be punished for what he's done." Tommy rushed through the tiny gap in the door, cursing at Dream.