5.

Zaleana "Z" Knowles (20). POV

Im so bored right now

Im so bored right now. Maybe I should text Mercedes so we can catch up.

           'DEDE💕
Hey. It's Z, This is Mercedes right?

                Yesss this is i missed you gurl🥺

Same I missed you too🤧 why did you move? everybody was wondering what happened to you

                 My mother made my sister and I move i promise I didn't want to.

Well I was wondering if you and your sister would like to come to this party with me?

Mercedes left me on delivered for thirty minutes I didn't think much of it, maybe she was busy.

My phone dinged she finally responded.

            'DEDE💕

               yes me and my sister will be coming.

OMG thats great. Thanks 😁

I was really excited to hang out with dede again its been  soo long. Something about her seemed off i just can't put my finger on it. But I just laid my outfit out for tomorrow I was really happy, I miss dede so much.

I was just sitting on my bed thinking about Mercedes and all the memories we made. I was still kinda upset about her moving away, she didn't tell me and I just felt some type of way. My niece came in my room snapping me out of my thoughts."Heyy aunties baby" I said as she climbed on my bed. I adopted my niece about 2 years ago when my sister got killed. No one else wanted her so I adopted her. My boyfriend and I take good care of her. He Helps me so much with her its insane. After a couple of minutes my boyfriend walk in. "Whats wrong love"  he asked in a concerned tone. "I'm just think about my friend Mercedes, I'm still upset about her moving away" I sighed. He came to my side of the bed and rubed his hand on my thigh. "I know you're still upset but look on the bright side you get to hang out with her tomorrow, let go of the past love" he said softly. I sighed and kissed him on the lips before slowly drifting asleep.

~End of chapter 5