18.

LAST CHAPTER

Omniscient

5days later....

Mercedes was finally out the hospital. She was spending time with the gang. "We need to get revenge" Mikey stated. "I know but how are we gonna do it?" Mercedes asked. Novi looked up. "Kill her" she said. Everyone gasped. "Thats a great idea" Mikey added. "Yeah I agree" Cdot said. "Uhhhh are yall sure?" Z asked. "Yeah" they all replied. "Well i guess thats what we're gonna do" Mercedes said.

Mercedes and Cdot went home. "I can't believe I'm a mom" she said. "I know know it's crazy" Cdot replied. Princeton started to cry. "Oooo I think he took a shit" Mercedes said while covering her nose. "Hell nah" Cdot said while running away. Mercedes was laughing so hard. "Boy change himm" Mercedes dragged. "Ughhh ok fine hand me my shitty baby" Cdot joked. Mercedes threw the wipes and Pampers at cdot. "Dont call my baby shitty" she said. Cdot chuckled. Mercedes suddenly got a Ft call from Novi.

"Wassup sis"
"Hey dede what you doing"
"Im just sitting here watching Carti change Princeton"
"Ohh ok but we finna pick yall up so get ready"
"Ight"

After Cdot changed Princeton they all got ready. "Heyy Wassup" Z said as they got in the car. "Hey" Mercedes and Cdot both said. "Baby?" Z's Niece maya said while pointing at Princeton. "Yes this is your baby cousin" Mercedes said. "Yall got the guns?" Cdot asked. "Yeah" Mikey replied. "So whats the plan?" Novi asked. "Ight so Mercedes,Carti and I are gonna go in the house while Z stays here with Princeton and Maya,"Novi is gonna be our look out since she can't walk  " Mikey replied. Everyone nodded. "Novi should be otp with one of us so she'll be able to tell us if someone is coming or not" Cdot added. "Yeah thats a good idea" Mikey replied.

45 minutes later....

The finally arrived to Mercedes and Novis mother's house. Mercedes took a deep breath. "Yall ready?" She asked. "Yeah" they all replied. Mercedes handed her son to Z. Then they left. Mikey picked the lock and made his way in the house while Novi was otp with him. All the lights were off. "She must be sleeping" Mercedes whispered. So they all quietly tip toed to her mother's room.

IF YOURE SENSITIVE TO MURDER SKIP THIS PART.

Cdot turned the light on. "Who the fu-" her mother said but before she could finish they all sent three shots in her mom's skull. Mercedes watched as the blood from her mother's head dripped all over the floor. "Come on yall let's go" Mikey said. They all ran out the house. "Gun shots loud as hell" Novi said as they got in the car. "We did it" Mercedes said looking at Carti. "I know mama now she can't hurt you anymore" he said while slightly caressing her chin. Mikey drove off while rubbing Novis thigh.

The pain is over now.

~The End

I'm going to be writing another book called "Lifestyle" so please read it.