11.

Omniscient

Mercedes seen that she had 15 missed calls from Carti but she didn't care. "Sis I'm sorry this happened to you" Novi said. "Its ok Novi im fine now" Mercedes said. Novi knew Mercedes wasn't fine but she just needed to give her time to cope. As they walked up to their house they saw their mom standing in front of the door. They knew they  had fucked up. Novi started shaking and picking at her skin. "Its ok Novi I got this" Mercedes whispered. As they walked up to their mom she punched Mercedes in the face. " WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS LEAVE" their mom yelled. Both Mercedes and Novi stayed silent. "HUH" their mom shouted. "Mom we just need to get out the house, you never let us go out" Mercedes said. Their mom got angry and started to kick Mercedes in the ribs. Mercedes screamed in pain while Novi was crying and telling her mom to stop. Mercedes grabbed her mother's leg and pushed it back causing her to fall. Novi gasped. Their mother got and spit in Mercedes faces. "Mo-mo-mom i didn't mean to push you" Mercedes stuttered while crying. At that moment Novi got so angry and started to fight her mom. "Novi stop what are you doing" Mercedes said with a shocked expression. Novi was winning the fight. She was on top of her mom punching her in that face repeatedly. "GET OFF OF ME BITCH" her mom yelled. Mercedes got up and tried to pull Novi off of her mom but she couldn't. Their mom pulled a knife out and stabbed Novi multiple times im her stomach. Novi dropped to the floor and hit her head. "OH MY GOD NOVI" Mercedes screamed in terror. There was blood everywhere. "Now die bitch" their mother said while walking back in the house. Mercedes panicked and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency"
"My sister has been stabbed multiple times please hurry"
"Ma'am where is she stabbed?"
"In her stomach and she's not waking up"
"Is she breathing?"
"Yes but only a little"
"Ok paramedics and Police officers are on their way"

Mercedes was so nervous. "Please wake up" she begged. But Novi wasn't waking up. Mercedes couldn't lose her sister, she already lost her father and Novi was the only other person she had. The paramedics came and started performing cpr on Novi. Mercedes got into the ambulance truck and Officers started asking her questions. "Ma'am what happened?" the officer asked. "Um me and her suck out the house to go somewhere and when we came back we started arguing with our mother but it turned physical and she stabbed my sister". The officer nodded and wrote things down on her notepad. As they pulled up to the hospital Dede decided to call Mikey and tell him what happened.

Mayson "Mikey" Carson (22). POV

My phone started ringing and I seen it was a call from Novi

My phone started ringing and I seen it was a call from Novi. I was mad happy and I picked up the phone. "Wassup baby" I said excitedly. "Um Mikey I have some bad news". This wasn't Novis voice it sounded like her sister's. "Mercedes? Yeah what happened" I asked in confusion. "Novi has been stabbed and I don't know  if she's gonna make it or not" Mercedes said while crying. I didn't say anything and just threw my phone on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK" i screamed.  Cdot, Z and her boyfriend started staring at me. "Boy what happened" Z asked. "Novi got stabbed,we gotta go to the hospital now" I said. They all got up and walked to the car. I picked Z's Niece up and put her in the car seat. We all got in the car while cdot drove to the hospital.