9.

Omniscient
Mercedes and Novi walked in and saw their mom. Mercedes was trying to apologize but it was too late. Before she knew it her mom hit her in the face with an extension cord. "BITCH IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU" her mother yelled. Novi tried to run upstairs but her mom pulled her shirt and slammed her on the floor. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU, I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS TO FUCKING LEAVE" her mother screamed. Novi tried to get up again only for her mom to rap the extension cord around her neck until she passed out. "Mom please, you're hurting her" Mercedes squealed with tears in her eyes. Mercedes walked over to Novi but her mother bit her. "THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YALL LEAVE THIS FUCKING HOUSE YOU DIRTY BITCHES" her mother snapped. "Now take yo ass in that fucking closet" her mother gritted while pulling on dede's shirt making it rip. Mercedes walked over to the closet and glanced at her sister on the floor.
This is all my fault.
Mercedes thought to her self.

Novah "Novi" Loves  (18). POV

I woke up in the middle of the floor with blood all over me

I woke up in the middle of the floor with blood all over me. As I got up I heard dede screaming. Once the screaming stopped I saw the closet open. I flinched and acted like I was passed out still. "Now go check you that bitch and make sure she's not dead". My mother said. I felt Mercedes shaking me and I got up. "I'm so sorry sister, this was all my fault" dede said while her voice cracked. "Its ok" I said while hugging her. She picked me up and went in the bathroom. She helped me wipe all the blood off my face and then she started to cry. "Novi this is all my fault but I promise I'm going to get us out of here". I didn't say anything I just hugged her tightly. I went downstairs to clean the blood up,then my phone started ringing.

In coming call from Mikey💞

I forgot I gave him my number
I didn't answer his call because I didn't want him to see my face. I finished cleaning up the blood and went to my room. My phone dinged. "Bro who is it now" I said with an attitude. I look at my phone and it was a text from Mikey.

          Mikey💞
Answer my fucking call right now😐
              No im busy,just text

Well I wanna say sorry for having a bad first impression
Let me take you on a date

            Ummmm..... sure why not.

Ok we can go in a month or 2

              Sounds good 😊

Novi didn't want to go on this date but she decided to give Mikey a chance. After a while she started to fall asleep.

Mercedes "dede" loves (20). POV

I Felt like a horrible person

I Felt like a horrible person. I let my sister get beat and chocked. After I finished taking a shower I went into Novis room to check on her. "Hey sis you good". I asked. I seen that she was sleeping to I left and went to go lay down in my room. When I was just about fall asleep  I got a Ft call from cdot so I decided to answer but not put my face in the camera.

"Wassup shorty"
"Nothing much but don't call me that"
"Mmcht whatever let me see yo face"
"No and what did you call me for"
"I wanna take you on a date so we can get closer"
"Mhm I'll pass"
"Girl we going on date"
"Okkkkk when"
"I'll let you know in a month or 2 girl"
"Stop calling me girl I have a name you know" i  said while laughing.
I heard my  mom coming so I  quickly hung up and pretended to be sleeping.

~End of chapter 9.