7.

Mercedes "dede" loves (20). POV

It was 9:00am and I went into Novis room

It was 9:00am and I went into Novis room. I seen that she was sleeping peacefully to I decided to clean the house by myself. I put my headphones in my ear and listen 20min by lil uzi vert while cleaning.
"I met that girl right up at my show
Left her man in the crowd on the floor
Out of town never saw her before"
I hummed lowly.
"Got every girl, ain't no topping my hoes
I understand that is your girlfriend, bro
But you know I gotta keep her close"
This was my favorite part I was rapping so loud that I woke Novi up.
"Girl why are you yelling"  she said while laughing. " My bad you know I like this song" I said while laughing as well. Novi just shook her head and started to make breakfast.

Novi and I were eating the breakfast she made while talking to each other. We haven't did this in years because mom never let us talk at the table. "Soooo.... I saw cdot staring at you yesterday" Novi said while smirking. "Girllll shut up not he wasn't". I said jokingly. Right after I said that a unknown number text my phone.

        347-445-7210

Wassup shorty✌🏾
              Ummm who tf is this?
Soo you don't remember me? 🤔
              Obviously not🤦🏾‍♀️
It's me cdot😭
              How u get my number?
Don't worry about it.

"Sis tell me why cdot just text me"  I said. "Wait how did he get your number?" Novi asked. I shrugged my shoulders and got up. Novi and I started to clean up the kitchen. After that we both went into our rooms.

It was so peaceful without my mom home. I was really bored so I decided to FaceTime Z. After 3 rings she answered. "Heyy dede Wassup". She said excitedly.
"Nothing much but how did cdot get my number?" I asked."He texted me a few minutes ago".
"I don't even know to be honest" Z said. She was smiling really hard and was tryna move her face out of the camera frame. I furrowed my eyebrow and started to laugh really hard.
"Bitch yes you do, you gave him my fucking number" I said while laughing.
The laughter started to die down and Z asked me did I want to come hang out with her in 2 weeks. I said yes.
"I'll call you back later I gotta get in the shower". I said.
"Okay I love you dede" Z siad
"I love you too ugly" I said while laughing. I hung up and walked into the shower.

-End of chapter 7