14.

Mercedes "dede" Loves (20). POV

Carti and I were watching TV while he was rubbing my stomach

Carti and I were watching TV while he was rubbing my stomach. "Ma you so pretty" Carti said. I started to blush really hard. "Thank you Carti" I said. After I said that I looked up and saw my mom on the news and I quickly sat up.

"48 year old Nicky Loves has been in police custody after stabbing her 18 year old daughter". "Unfortunately she will not be arrested because this case was ruled as self defense"

I cut off the TV and got up. I walked in the bathroom and slammed the door. "What the fuck , this isn't fair" I said. "I know mama and im sorry she's not being arrested but we just have to keep trying. Carti said. He walked over to me and hugged me tight. "We gonna get justice for your sis i promise" he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and sat back down on the bed.
A few minutes later Mikey called me.

"Heyyy bro Wassup"
"Mercedes get down her now somethings wrong with Novi"
"What happened"
"She's unconscious and the doctors are trying to revive her, please hurry"
"Im coming"

"Bae we have to leave now" I said while crying. "What happened" he asked. "Novi is unconscious" I replied. His jaw dropped. I wobbled to the car and he drove off. "Bae she's not gonna make it" I said. "Please don't say that yes she is gonna make it" he said. I sighed and leaned my head on the window.

20 minutes later we finally arrived.
I got out the car and immediately called Z

"Sisssss"
"Z come here fast Novi is unconscious and I have a feeling she isn't gonna make it"
"Im on my way"

Carti and I walked in the room and saw doctor's trying to revive Novi. I started crying really hard and Mikey started to hug me. "She isn't gonna make it" I said to Mike y. He walked out the room. Z and her niece came in the room. "Hey dede" she said while crying. "Maya don't need to see this take her out the room" Carti said. Z handed her niece to Mikey. I noticed that the doctor's stopped trying to revive her. "What are yall doing revive her" I demanded. "There's nothing else we can do" the doctor said while shaking his head. I ran over to Novi. "SISSY PLEASE WAKE UP, I NEED YOU I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU NOVI DONT GO" I cried. I looked over and I saw Mikey sitting on the ground with Maya in his hands. Carti quickly grabbed Maya from him. As I was holding Novis hand i felt her squeeze it. I quickly looked over and I saw her eye lids fluttering. "OH MY GOD" Z yelled. She was staring at me while smiling. "CALL THE DOCTORS SHES AWAKE LOOK HER EYES" I screamed. Mikey and Carti walked over to Novi. "Holy shit she is awake" Mikey said while running out the room to get the doctors. Novi squeezed my hand again. The doctor's came in the room and started to check novi. I noticed that her eyes started to fully open. "Novi look its me" I said softly. She was staring at the ceiling. "Why isn't she talking" I asked. "She just got out of a coma give her a minutes to adjust" the doctor replied. As I sat down Mikey walked over to her. "Hey baby it's me" he said. Novi started smiling really hard and looked over at me. "Pregnant?" she asked while she scrunched her face up. "Yes im pregnant, you're going to be a auntie" I said while tearing up.

Omniscient

Mercedes, Mikey, Cdot ,Z and  Novi all went over to Z's house. Novi was in a Wheelchair because she had trouble. "Im glad you're not in a coma anymore more , you scared the hell out of us" Z said. "Yeah i know I almost died" Novi said. Everyone looked puzzled. "Well what did you see" Mikey asked. "Well i saw black but I heard everything, then when I was about to die I saw dad" Novi said. Mercedes started to tear up. "And he told me don't let go and keep fighting and thats when I woke up". Mercedes walked over to Novi and hugged her tightly. "Um ma you should tell her about you guys mom" Cdot said. Mercedes sighed. "Mommy didn't get charged she's free" Mercedes said. Novi shook her head. "I fucking hate her" she said. Novi tried to stand up but quickly fell down. "Relax yo ass just got out of a coma" Mikey said. Everyone started laughing. "Well roll me to the bathroom I gotta pee" Novi said while rolling her eyes. Mikey rolled Novi to the bathroom. Mercedes noticed Z's Niece crawling over to her. "Tummy" she said while pointing at dede's stomach. "Yeah it a baby in my tummy" Mercedes said. Mercedes tried pick Maya up but she crawled over to cdot. "Up up" she said. Cdot picked her up. Maya kissed him on the cheek and he stared laughing. "Hey thats my man" Mercedes said. "No mine" Maya said while grabbing cdots hair. Z, cdot and Mercedes all started laughing. "She is too grown" Z said while Laughing real hard.

~End of chapter 14.