10.

Omniscient
1month later.....
Novi got up and seen that she had a text from Mikey

           Mikey 💞
Good morning beautiful 😍  get ready im taking you on a date

                 Gm. What time are you taking me?

At 6:00pm and you better be ready.
                   Ok

Novi really didn't want to go but she really wanted to get closer to Mikey. Novi got up and went into Mercedes room. "Heyy sis um in going on a date what should I wear"."Wait for real cdot asked me to go on a date with him today too" Mercedes said. "Ouuuuu ok I see you" Novi said while smiling. "But Mikey is taking me on a date" Novi said nervously."Bitch whattttt" Mercedes said with a shocked expression. "Look i just wanna give him a chance"  Novi said. Mercedes shook her head and Started to get ready when she realized that her mom was home now and she had to sneak out. "I forgot mommy was home, we gotta sneak out". Mercedes whispered. Novi had a nervous expression on her face but she decided to go through with the plan. They both got ready and gathered their items. "Ok I have to jump out the window and then you jump after so I can catch you" Mercedes said. "Um are you sure" Novi asked. "Girl just come on" Mercedes said with a annoyed tone. After 3 minutes they finally were outside and ready to leave. "Ight this is the location Mikey sent me" Novi said. Mercedes decided to call Cdot to ask for the location.
After 2 rings her answered.

"Wassup shorty, damn you look good
"Boyyy stop but whats the location of the place
"Uhh its 278 west 14 burrow Avenue"
Okay thanks I'll see you there.

"Sister they sent us the same location" Novi said. "I know they think that they're slick " Mercedes said while chuckling. After that both Novi and Mercedes walked to the train cause they couldn't take their moms car.

29 minutes later....
They finally arrived and saw both cdot and Mikey standing in front of the restaurant. They both looked at each and started laughing. "Bitch I knew it" Mercedes said. They all greated each other. "Ooo you looking real cute" Mikey said to Novi. Novi looked over at Mercedes. "Say thanks" Mercedes said. "Um Thank you, and you look nice too" Novi said lowly. "Gahhh dayum that ass looking fat" Cdot said while rubbing his hands together. Everyone was laughing and and shaking their head. "Soo can we go in? " Mercedes asked. "Wait we gotta take pictures" Cdot said. After 20 minutes of taking pictures they all posted it to Instagram.

 After 20 minutes of taking pictures they all posted it to Instagram