Chapter 37 Rose Manor

Warning: ⚠️ 18+ ⚠️

Ivy and Oliver arrived at the manor.

"Hello Ivy."

"Hello Albert. How are you?"

"I'm doing well. How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Great."

"Oliver here is staying for the summer. I'm allowing everyone here to only come to do their jobs then they can leave. So the cooks will only come for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The cleaners can come in the morning to clean and then leave once they're done, etc. Please tell everyone."

"Alright. Thank you Ivy." Albert went off.

"Follow me, Oli." Ivy lead the boy to a room upstairs. "This is where you'll be staying. It's right across from my room. If you need anything I'll be in there. You also have a bathroom in your room."

"Awesome."

"You can unpack now. I'm going to take a shower."

"Ok. Thank you." Ivy went in her room and locked the door. She went into the bathroom. Ivy turned the water on and stripped. She then went into the shower, feeling the warm water on her face. A few minutes later, the door opens. Startled, Ivy covered herself with her arms. Once she sees who it is, she calms down.

"Seriously Oliver!? You fucking scared me! Also how did you get in?"

"A spell. Duh. I locked the door again, don't worry."

"Why are you in here?"

"Thought I would shower with you." He started stripping. Ivy sighed.

"You're so annoying." Oliver got in the shower.

"And you're so fucking hot." Oliver pulled her towards her. Ivy's chest was pressed against Oliver's. He grabbed her ass as Ivy bit her lip. Oliver slammed her against the wall. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too." Oliver grabbed the shower head and put it to Ivy's pussy. Ivy gasped and rolled her head back. Oliver tilted her head so she was facing him. He kissed her. Ivy parted her mouth to let Oliver in. He slid his tongue in as he rubbed her breasts. Oliver pulled away.

"Is there a higher pressure for this?" Oliver fiddled with the shower head. "Found it." Oliver turned it to the higher setting and put it back by Ivy's pussy. She bit her lip hard. Oliver started kissing her neck, leaving dark marks.

"Fuck Oliver.. You make me feel so fucking good." He smirked as he rubbed her clit. "Shit.." He inserted a finger in, causing Ivy to let out a noise. "O-Oli.. I'm going to cum."

"Just by my fingers? Damn.." He pulled the shower head away along with his fingers. He put the head back. Ivy glared at him. "Jump but try not to slip. I don't want you to get hurt." Ivy put her hands on his shoulders and jumped. Oliver caught her legs and slammed her against the wall again. Without warning, Oliver slammed his dick into her.

"Ohh my Merlin. Fuck me hard, Oli." He smirked as he thrusted into her. Harder. Faster. Rougher. Ivy was in heaven. Oliver knew how to make her feel good. "I-I'm gonna cum, Oli."

"Do it. Soak my dick." Ivy cummed hard on Oliver's cock. He continued to thrust even when Ivy was sensitive. He soon cummed in her. Oliver pulled out and let the girl down. "Let me wash you."

"Alright." Oliver grabbed a sponge and put soap on it. He lathered Ivy with it. Rubbing it on her arms, legs, breasts, everywhere. He then lathered himself. The two finished up and got out of the shower. Ivy put a towel around her body and on her head. Oliver put his clothes back on and followed Ivy into her room. She rummaged for new clothes. Oliver started going through her drawers.

"Is this your underwear?"

"Can you stop looking through my stuff?"

"Nope." She sighed. "Damn your a C cup?" Oliver said while looking at the tag to her bra.

"Stop and put that down!"

"You have thongs?" Ivy blushed.

"S-Stop that!" Ivy grabbed her underwear from his hands and put it in the drawer, slamming it shut. "Bad Oli! Sit on my bed and be quiet."

"Fine. But can you wear the thong for me?"

"S-Shut up!" Oliver sat on her bed. Ivy grabbed her new clothes and started putting them on. Oliver whistled. "Oliver.. I am so close to pushing you out the window." Ivy finished getting dressed and took the towel off her head. "Come on let's go eat now."