Chapter 28 Her

The sixth and seventh years were gathered in the Great Hall.

"Welcome everyone. Today we are picking the students who get to travel to each school. Once I say your name, come up and pick a school. Only five students per school. Alright. First up," Dumbledore picks a name out of a hat. "Miss Ivy Rose." Ivy smirked and went up. She looked at the list.

'Beauxbatons, France'

Will she be there?

"Beauxbatons."

"Great choice." Professor Mcgonagall wrote her name next to the school. Ivy sat back down. "Miss Isabella Kennedy." Izzy got up and chose a school.

"Beauxbatons." Izzy smiled and sat back down. Ivy smiled at her.

"Mr. Oliver Wood." The boy went up.

"Uh.. Beauxbatons." Students snickered.

"There's nothing wrong with that school. It has excellent teachers there and some of the smartest students. You may sit back down Mr. Wood." He sat back down. Dumbledore finished picking students. "Thank you everyone who put their names in. You will be leaving tomorrow. Before you head out, Professor McGonagall will pass out papers on some rules and what you should bring for the trip. Have a nice day everyone." Ivy and Izzy got up and grabbed the paper. They then went back to their dorm.

"Why would Oliver pick the same school we're going to?"

"Isn't it obvious Ivy? He's trying to get you back."

"Huh?"

"Idiot. By going to the same school, he has more chances to talk to you. Duh."

"Oh.. Do you think she'll be there?"

"Perhaps."

"Hopefully.."

"Come on. Let's pack and get this over with."

—————————

"How long will you be gone?"

"For a week, Ced."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'll see you in a week I guess. Goodbye Ivy." He hugged her.

"Bye Cedric." She hugged back and boarded the train. The compartments had pieces of parchment on them. Each one said a different school. Ivy went to the one that said 'Beauxbatons'. She sat down. The other students were already there.

"Shall we introduce ourselves? I'm Elizabeth but you can just call me Liz. I'm a seventh year Ravenclaw."

"I'll go next. My name is Adam. I'm a seventh year Hufflepuff."

"I'm Isabella but you can call me Izzy. I'm a sixth year Slytherin."

"And I'm Ivy, also a sixth year Slytherin."

"I'm Oliver, a sixth year Gryffindor."

"It's nice meeting you all." Liz said. "I can't wait to go!"

"I know right. I heard the school is beautiful."

"Umm exactly how are we gonna get there? I don't think the train is going to stop at each school." Ivy said.

"We go on the train to another station that will take us to the schools."

"Oh.. So we're separating from everyone."

"Exactly."

"I heard that there were beautiful girls there." Adam said.

"Really Adam?" Liz shoved him playfully. "I've known you since first year and you're still thinking about girls."

"What about you Oliver? Looking for girls?"

"Well.. Yeah. I'm lookin for girls." He replied. Is he trying to make Ivy jealous? Well she didn't care. All she can focus on was her.

"What about everyone else?" Liz said.

"I'm going for Ivy. She's my best friend."

"What are you going for Ivy?"

"This girl. I've met her a while back in Paris and I'm wondering if she'll be here."

"Is she a wizard or a muggle?"

"Wizard."

"Then she will most likely be here."

"Unless she transferred."

"Adam shut up! Well it's going to be a long train ride.. Hope you guys brought something to do. I'm going to read a book. Tell me if you need anything alright?" Ivy rested her head on Izzy's lap.

"Taking a nap?"

"Mhm. Wake me up when we're at the station."

"Alright."