Chapter 12

Shawn**

I was driving from the drop we just had and was mad as hell Ro didn't come.

I stoped at a red light and seen a car flipped over.  I walked up to the car and looked in it.

I seen Ari and started screaming instantly.

This was my best friend, my FUCKING CINNAMON APPLE.

A/N. Anyone seen that vine or nah

I dialed 911 and tried to call Ro.  It went to voicemail so I just waited for the ambulance.

I checked for the pulse but I didn't find one.

The ambulance came and I went with them and left my car.

When I got to the hospital Ro was still unreachable.  I called Ari's mom instead and she basically speed raced her ass here.

"Where's my baby?" she screamed while slapping me in the face.

"I don't know and why you slapping me the FUCK wrong with you.  I'm the one who seen her.

She stormed off and I'm guessing she went to go get the doctors.  I just waited for the doctor to come back and tell me what happened.

Ro**

This trick got me fucked up.

I don't know but my skin so messed up she done cut up the pretty boy.

I tried to get out of the ropes but I couldn't.

She came back in the room smiling walking over to me.

She climbed on top of me and started to play with my hair.

"You know your little girlfriend is dead right." she said with a smirk.

The gates of he'll opened in my mind and I instantly got my thug powers.

I incredible hulk that BITCH off of me while getting out of the ropes.

I strangled that trick so hard, her fucking skin was turning purple.

I heard someone come up the stairs and grabbed the gun she left on the nightstand and sent two shots to the head.

I clothed myself and checked for Jaded pulse.  I didn't feel one but that didn't stop me from setting it off.

I took a lighter and some gasoline I found in the basement and set that whole house on fire.

"This bitch is on FIREEEEEEEEEE" I screamed while running away.

I checked my phone and seen that Shawn had called me over 10 times.

I seen the text he sent me and I instantly blacked out.  Running towards the nearest hospital I was crying thinking that my future could end here.

Ro?

Ari??

Shawn??

Set the house on fire??

Comment

Share

Vote

Next update soon I promise.