Chapter 5

Ro**

I can't believe she left me there just standing with my jaw wide open.

I wanted some so bad. After about 5 minutes of just staring at her I got in the bed and went to sleep.

*Next day*

I got up an smelt food. Yo boy was a bout to get his grub on.

I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and etc. After that I went downstairs.

Ari was in the kitchen making breakfast. She do EVERYTHING MAN.

"Good morning bae." she said while kissing me. I hit her butt and she screamed. Bae sensitive or nah.

"Good morning to you to." I said while going I to the living room to watch my recorded episodes of empire.

Lucious got them hoes in check.

Ari came in and handed me my plate. I started to eat when all of a sudden she took the plate out of my hand.

"Aye what you doing?" she know not to play with my food. She ran upstairs and after I paused the show I ran after her.

She was on the bed motioning for me to come to her.

She started to take my clothes off and I started to take off hers.

I removed her panties and she was mad wet. I started to suck on her clit and I inserted my tongue.

"Ahh yes,more." she moaned. After about 5 minutes I got tired of the for play.

I inserted myself inside of her and started going ham.

She was so tight she the best I ever had. I started sucking on her nipples and jammed my self into her faster and faster.

She moaned and me and her came together.

After about 3 positions she tapped out.

I kept going and told her to say my name.

"RO" she screamed.

"No say my full name." I said while going faster and deeper.

"DESHAROH" she screamed. I got up and came on her.

I changed the sheets and went back down stairs to heat my food up.

Ari**

Damn nigga got my legs hurting and shit.

I was practically crying. After he went back downstairs, I slipped on some clothes after taking a shower.

I found Ro downstairs eating his food. He was naked sitting on my couch ole nasty ass.

"Um nigga if you don't go and wash" I said while getting my plate.

He went upstairs after finishing his food and took a shower.

His phone started ringing so I answered it. It was Shawn calling.

"Niggro what you want?" I said.

"Where's Ro?" he asked me

"Minding his business" I said with a smart mouth.

Me and Shawn go way back. He's the one that hooked me and Ro up in the first place.

Ro came downstairs and took the phone away from me. I put my hand in his pants and started to play with his dick.

He moaned loudly and I started laughing real hard.

I ran to the kitchen to get something to drink when he came in and told me he was leaving.

I told him okay and he left. I went upstairs to get my car keys and I drove to my momma house.

Ari?

Ro?

Shawn?

Comment, recommend

Thanks