Chapter 8

Ari**

I was waiting for the doctors to come and tell me the news about my mom.

Ro and Shawn walked in.  Ro was crying and Shawn was helping him walk.

With Ro's mom dieing from breast cancer when he was 14, To depended on his grandma.

She left him hanging after she found out he was slanging and kicked him out her house.

Ever since me and him meet, my mom was the woman in his life to care for him.

"I'm still waiting for the doctors to come in." I said while he played his head on my lap.

I mean damn it ain't even his momma but he crying more than me.  I love him though

30 minutes later**

The doctors came and in and said She will be fine.  They said they were running test on her.

"Can we see her?" I said while getting up real quick knocking Ro on the floor.

Shawn helped him up and I could tell he was mad

"Yes you can go see her. She's in room 28 down the hall.

We walked in the room and I seen my momma hooked up to all these machines. She was losing blood so I had to give her some.

We walked towards her and she started to smile.

"Man whoever did this gonna pay man I swear." To said while grabbing her hand.

"No your not. Now when I get out of her I don't wanna come back because my soon to be son-in-law is in the hospital." she said while trying to get up.

I lofted her head and she started to cough so I handed her her water. 

After she took a couple of sips the doctors came in.

"Miss. Maxwell we have your results from your Hiv test it says your negative.  We also got the ones for other sexually transmitted disease and your all clear.  You'll be able to go home early in the morning tomorrow.

Unknown person**

I knocked on the door and said I was the mailman when she opened the door.

She tried to run but I knocked her down and started to punch her when she was knocked out.

I stripped her out of her clothes even though I wasn't supposed to do nothing but kill her.

I carried hee into what seemed like her room and processed to rape her.

I was about to come on her when I heard someone come in the house.

I panicked and jumped out the window.

By the time I got back into my car I parked around the corner, I realized I had forgot to take my ski mask and gloves.

I knew I was gonna hear this from my boss when she finds out.

I drove to her house and parked my car.

I opened the house door.  "Did you finish it Quan?" she asked me while jumping on me and kissing my lips.

"Um see what had happened was." I started to say something else bit she slapped the living day lights out of my face.  My cheeks was screaming for mercy.

She noticed all the blood on me and noticed my zipper was unzipped.

"Don't tell me you raped a 37 year old woman." she said while storming into her room.

"Did you at least give her enough damaged ?" she asked

"I don't know.  Before I could someone came into the house." I said while rubbing on her body.

"Uh uh go fuck a 37 year old like you just did." she said while turning on the tv.

I feel asleep because after that pussy, I niggas was tired.

Jade**

Quan made me so mad.  How you gone rape a 37 year old when you got a nice 18 year old right here.  I mean dafuq.

I been trying to get back at To and Ari ever since graduation day.

I knew Ro longer than Ari and I started to get a crush on him.  I started to push up on him bit her wasn't giving me any game at all.

I knew if I wanted to do something I was gonna have to do it my damn self.

Drama?

Mama Ari?

Comment

Vote

Share

Thanks

Mama Ari in media!!!