Chapter 15

A/N

I got some things to ask.  I would appreciate if I got more votes and comments because they are very low.  Pleases share with friends because I share all the books I read.  Also I'm only doing 20 chapters with every book I write.  This Will help me get through more books and have my readers experience more types of books.  I will be doing a sequel to this book but after that there will be no more thanks and carry on.

Ari**

I opened my eyes to see nothing but very bright light.  I had a very bad headache that was killing me.

I looked around to see where I was and I noticed that I was in the hospital bed.

I seen Ro sitting on one of the chairs beside my bed.  I tried to say his name but it just came out in a raspy voice.

I pressed the nurse button that was near my hands and within a couple of minutes the nurse came in the room.

" Well miss Mccloy I see that your up now." she said while walking over to me.

"Yeah.  How long have I been in here?" I asked while she sat me up.

"Well you've been in a coma for about 2 weeks now and this young gentlemen been in here for all those days.  I must say besides his stinch he is a very loyal person."  she said while tapping him and then quickly walking out the room.

Ro jumped up so quick you thought he was being slapped by king kong.

"Baby your up." he walked over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah and you stink." I said while cufffing my nose with my hand.

"I'll go take a shower and get everybody back here ok." he said while grabbing his jacket and keys.

"Yeah I'll be good while your gone." I said while trying to get up.  But since that didn't work I just sat my black ass down.

He walked out the room and I just sat there thinking. What now?

Mama Ari**

I sat in my living room drinking my tea watching Empire.

I was just thinking he did who.  He got a what.  But that's non of my business tho.

I was about to get up and use the bathroom when someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and Ro ran in screaming.

"She's up. She's up.  Get dressed." he said while walking back out the house.

I went in my bedroom to get dressed.  I threw on some sweet pants and a t shirt with my Nikes and ran out the house to go see my baby.

We drove to the hospital and Shawn came in right behind us.  We went to Ari's room to find her watching little Einstein's.

"Were going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky. Little Einstein's.

Climb aboard get ready to explore.  There's so much to find. Little Einstein's.  Were going on a mission start the countdown.

5 4 3 2 1!!!" she began singing like Rihanna on crack.

"Girl if you don't shut the fuck up." Ro said.  " I ain't dating no little kid am I?"

"Leave my baby alone.  She still a kid at heart." I said while walking over to her and hugging her.

"Thank you mama. Now hush cause this is my favorite part.  Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat." is aid while patting my lap.

I was into that show but as soon as it went off I turned the channel.  I seen Caillou coming on.

"I'm just a kids who's four, every day I grow some more, I'm just exploring I'm Caillou.  So many things to do, each day there's something new, I'll share new things with you I'm Caillou. My world is turning, changing each day..with mommy and daddy and finding my way.

Growing up is not so tough, except when I've had enough but there's lots of fun stuff I'm Caillou, Caillou, Caillou, I'm Caillou. That's me!" I sang like a little four year old myself.  I tell you the good ole days.

I looked around and seen my mama,Ro, and Shawn all staring at me with their hands across their hearts.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm Caillou. That's me!" they all sang simultaneous.

I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.  But that just brought back my head ache.

As I was about to press the nurse button again I'm guessing my mom seen the look on my face and tried to leave the room.

"Where do you think your going. You got some explaining to do missy." Shawn said.

"I'll talk about that when I get back." my mom said.

After about 10 minutes she came back in the room with 2 Tylenol and a cup of water.

I took the stuff out her hand and took them.

She walked back over to one of the chairs and sat down.

"Well?"Shawn started to say.

"How do I start this?" she said.

Cliffhanger

Comment plz plz plz

Comment

Comment

Share

Vote

Comment

What news do she have to say?

Comment

But fr fr

Comment