Chapter 4

I got up to take a shower,because I was kinda mad he just left me hanging.

I went in the bathroom and turned the water on and started to wash my body when I heard someone come in my house.

I picked the nearest item near me and picked it up. It was brush, what am I going to do with a brush I absolutely do not know.

Out of nowhere a girl came barging in my bathroom, and started to put up a fight. I screamed when I realized she had cut me. I was mad but sad at the same time because I cant stand the sight of blood.

Trust me anybody who knows me knows that. It creeps me out, I only can stand it when I watching scary movies.

She carried me downstairs, and I had nothing but to do what she said because she was pointing a gun at me.

She didnt tie me up (STUPID) but she did say if I moved I would be shot. Next thing I knew she was dragging Roh.

I started crying even more at the sight because he had a huge cut on his head.

She dropped him in a chair and tide him with some rope and put the gun she had on the table across from the tv in the living room.

She went back upstairs. I started to get up but I felt weak in the knees. I knew if I wanted to do something I would need to get up.

Ro started to come to when she came downstairs.

"Well,well,well, if it isnt the happy couple. I outa kill the both of you right now." she said while getting all up in my face.

"Jade?" Ro said.

"Wait a minute, your that girl that kissed my man at graduation, ar'nt you?" I said. All of a sudden all my senses came back to me, bleeding or not, I dont play about my man/future babydaddy/husband.

"Well we see some one aint as dumb as they look."she said to me while rubbing all up on Roh.

I jumped up and grabbed her by her $2 weave and dragged her outside. I started to bang her head against the concrete and all I saw was red. In my eyes and on the ground. She gone die slow today.

Roh got out of the ropes by the time I was done with her. We cleant all blood off the sidewalk with some bleach, and went back inside to get cleant up.

I ran the bathwater, and started to take his clothes off. I completly forgot that I was completly naked throughout the whole thing.

I put in some of those bath salt thingies you use when your body is sore, and put him in the tub and i got in after him.

I started to clean his cut when he kissed me on my forhead. "You so sexy when you fight, but I didnt think youll do it while your naked!" he said while pulling the hair strands out of my face.

After I washed my self up I dried off and so did he. We got out the bathroom and I started to put some clothes on.

"Hold up bae, we need to handle something, now dont we." he said. I looked at his pants and his friend was standing.

"NOPE now fix that" i said while getting under the covers. He should of thought about that in the first place.

Roh?

Ari?

Katana?

Bae dont get none.

thanks for reading update coming soon, i promise.