Chapter 3

Roh**

Dang man she was butt ass naked on the bed.

I wanted to tear that azz up. But sadly I couldn't.

I hopped in my red and silver Cadillac and drove to the trap. When I pulled up all I seen was a black van and shit.

I grabbed my glock that was under the drivers seat and walked into the trap house.

I heard a lot of yelling coming from the basement so went down there.

I seen the Mexicans that we was supposed to be trading with, and they had ole boys tied up.

They done broke the rule already:

Rules of the Knights of Terrors:

Don't ever try to Rob us

Never try to mess with our money

And if u ever touch one of our members yo ass is grass

I'm dead serious Black had that shit on a plaque hanging on the wall.

"What the fuck is going on?" I said while aiming my gun.

"Where's the package?" one of them said pointing their gun at me.

"See u done fucked up already pahtna!(tupac voice like in juice)

,"this was a easy and simple plan that y'all could of stuck with but y'all wanna take it the hard way." I said while shooting him and his goons.

I untied Shawn,Black,and the other nigga that was new to the game. I think his name was Lee or some shit.

"Damn y'all was supposed to hole it down, instead y'all niggas let it rise. Got me out her saving y'all asses when I could of got some myself." I said while putting my gun in my pants.

I left them to do all the cleaning and I went and hopped in my car and drove back to Ari's house.

While I was riding my SONG came on.

Baby you got a body like a Benz

I'm just tryna drive it

Need some gas

Just when I was getting ready to rap wale part, Ari called me.

It wasn't no need to pick up cause I was already pulling up in the drive way.

Soon as I walked in the door,I got hit by something. I didn't know what it was.

All I know is that I blacked out as soon as it hit me.

Ari?

Who wants a pic of Black and Shawn?

Roh?

Comment

Share

Vote

Recommend

Thanks❌⭕