Chapter 16

Mama Ari**

"How do I start this?" I said while sitting down.

I didn't really want to tell anyone about what happened. I had enough of the interrogation with the police WHEN it happened.

"Well when I was raped, I was fighting back of course which meant I was doing everything in my strength to get him off of me.  Well by doing that I was able to rip the sleeve on his shirt and noticed that he had a tattoo on his arm that said 'Rider' with a girls face underneath.  Well when I seen him walk into the waiting room he said hey and all I say was his tattoo when I looked up.  That's when I pulled out my load and capped his add.  THE END." I said while walking out the room to go home.

"Wait so are you going to testify?" Shawn asked.

"Baby ain't no testifying ok.  Its REDEMPTION. And the only way that's gone happen is if you and Ro think of a plan." I a said. And with that I walked out the room and went home.

****

Ro**

After hearing what Ari's mom had said you damn right I'm about to get some redemption.

I was texting Shawn what I was thinking about so Ari couldn't know what we was up too.  She was still on the bed but this time watching Curious George.

Text messages**

Myrighthand: so what you thinking of?

Bigbro: I don't know man but Watever it is,it's gotta be good ta hear.

Myrighthand: I feel ya. Yo let's head outta hear in about an hour that'll give enough time for Ari to fall asleep.

Bigbro: ight.

*****

Later on that day

Ro**

Me and Shawn got in my car and drove to the drop.  We had to think of a plan and quick before  Quan gets out the hospital.

We drove to the drop and I entered all the security codes and shit. Sometimes that shit is annoying.

We got out the car and headed to my office. I called all my men in there and told them to bring they minds.

"What's up boss's?" our worker Jay said.

"Well men it seems like we have a problem. A big one.  You see Mama Ari just shot her rapist and said that she need some Redemption. Well it's redemption for all of us ok.  Now I checked this niggas chart and he gets out the hospital in about a week. So that means we need to be quick." I said while rolling a blunt.

"Now this nigga is one of my closest friend's. Or should I say WAS.  Now do any of you have a plan?" Shawn said while walking around the room like he the damn Godfather or sum shit.

"Well boss's let's just give him a taste of his own medicine." another worker name Stacey said.

"What you mean by that Stace?" I said while sitting up in my chair.

"Well this nigga like to rape. Lets see how he'll feel hen it happened to him. I gotta homeboy who getting out of jail tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure he won't mind waxing that ass." he said with a big smirk on his face.

Thinking about what Stacey just said had me, Shawn, and all my other boys smiling.  The only thing now is to think about ho we gone do this.  He'll either come the easy way or the hard way.

Comment

Vote

Etc

Etc

Just comment plz

Ro?

Shawn?

Curious George?

REDEMPTION?

Comment fr fr