Chapter 17

A week later**

Ari** I was getting out the hospital today because the doctors said I was responding to the medicine. 

The only thing about it was.  So was my mother's rapist.

Now Ro and Shawn been sneaking and geeking and they think I don't know what's going on between them.

I know about everything I got my connections just like they do.  I may not be in the game but I know everything that goes on in these streets.

I was waiting on the doctor to come and release me when Ro walked in with flowers.

"Awe how sweet." I said while kissing him on his cheek.

"Well I thought I bring my baby a welcome home present along with this." he said while taking out a jewelry box.

He opened it and all I seen was diamonds and pink. I was like DAMNNNNN.

"Damn baby thank youuu. Ima been stunting on these hoes." I said while taking it out the box.

"No the fuck you not. The only time you going to wear this is when I take you out for a special occasion and that's not  until next month.

"Bae that's in March I can't wait that long." I said while quivering my lips.

"Don't do that puppy type shit on me. It ain't working now come on." he said while grabbing my stuff.

"But the doctors aunt release me yet."

"Yes they did. That's why I came in here."

I got up and walked out the door with Ro. Everything was going good until I seen Quan out the corner of my eye.

He lucky I'm Christian and I just got my hair and nails did or he woulda got that 2 to the face and a kick to the you know what.

Me and Ro drove back to my place.  I hopped in the bed and turned on the tv.  Ro came next to me with a big ass bowl of ice cream. I turned to movies on demand and put on The boy next door.

After the movie was over I looked over to see Ro knocked out.  With him cuddled all up on me I couldn't move so I just went to sleep with him.

A week later**

Ro**

Today was the day me,shawn,Ari,my boys,and mama Ari was gonna get our payback.

We already had everything set up so now all that was left was to kidnap this nigga and get this unfinished business handled.

We drove to Quans house in a big black truck and had the girls and Shawn wait for us at the spot.

We was on our New Jack City shit.  We busted up in the house and my boys grabbed Quan. He was struggling and screaming but Stacey handled that real quick.

I went up to his room and went to his safe Shawn had told me about.  I took about 20 grand and all his jewelry and shit. I wasn't jacking this nigga to keep this shit to my self but it sure as he'll going towards a good cause.

We tied him up and drove to the spot where the girls and Shawn was waiting for us.

We got out the car and carried him to the "business" room. 

Stacey was there with this big buff man that was taller then me.  He was just smiling trying to look and see who his victim was.  I swear this nigga was on that fufu shit so I just let him do what he had to do.

Me and all the others went to one of the other rooms and just sat there.  We already had it planned that mama Ari and Ari was gonna handle him after "business" got finished.

"Ahhhhhhhh." was all we heard coming from the room." shit up and take it. You wanna rape someone daddys gonna teach you a lesson." the man said.

We all busted out laughing. Mama Ari was just shaking tho. I could tell she was anxious to get her anger out.

30 minutes later**

Mama Ari**

When that guy was done we all went back in the room and all we seen was blood. I knew he got what he deserved. 

He couldn't even move. I took one of the big guns To had have to me before we came and shot him in the leg.

He winced in pain but that didn't stop me.  I took a book from the desk in the room and slammed it on his face multiple times.

I was beating that nigga for what he did to me. I was beating him for all the women out there getting raped.

When I was done I left and just drove back to my house. That anger wasn't enough.

*******

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

RO?

Ari?

Mama Ari ?

REDEMPTION SUCCESSFUL?