🐑📉𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒📉🐑

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡!
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠(?) 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠.

This book is a bit off because i made it in the middle of the night at 3 am TvT
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

There I sat drinking the next bottle of wine, looking at my pc.
I just ended one of my Minecraft streams, It was about 3 am already.
Yet I wasn't tired, so I went on discord to see anyone awake.
Philza was, but I didn't wanna bother him.
𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦.
A voice said inside my head, it ringing inside my ear drums, I groaned at that thought as I just looked at fanart.
I appreciated everyone's art and videos and theories yes but, sometimes I feel like a bother, especially how so many people in the chat say how late it was.
And how I was messing everyone's sleeping schedules.
Even tho I just finally started streaming again after such hard work of convincing myself, what was the point anyway?
I turned off the pc as I crashed on my bed, it creaking underneath me.
I turned around facing the ceiling
I'm tired. 𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑. ﻝ๓ Շﻝɼﻉɗ.

I screamed sweat flooding down my face, 'oh. That was just a nightmare' I thought sighing.
'Thank god it was! That was not very good of alivebur :( ' I thought as I got up and floated to friend petting them.
"Hehe, you always make me feel happy!" I said to friend as he smiled back
"Same!" Friend said in his casual voice.

                      "Glatt."

( credit to the person who made the art on Instagram ! )
( btw to the person who wished to have a part two of friend, it'll come out tomorrow! :) or later)