🔲𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑜?¿🔳

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡(𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒)
𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒 : 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦, 𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑑 :,)
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

I ran, I ran as fast as I could I didn't know if they were even following me but that didn't matter, I knew they were gonna follow me, but luckily it was snowing
The footprints behind ranboo were slowly disappearing as all he could hear was the snow and wind, he felt cold.
Very cold, he didn't even consider putting on his suit coat after the realization he's helped dream escape prison, everyone saw him.
Everyone saw the crime scene. Right There infront of their own eyes, ranboo stood blowing up the prison on the side where dreams cell was. Helping dream escape as they both ran.
Eventually as they ran ranboo came to his senses and realized, dream stood infront of him confused , ranboo glared at the prisoned clothed man he quickly took out his sword and hit dream in the arm, there was blood slipping out of it as dream groaned and looked at ranboo, getting that ranboo forgot again dream ran away as ranboo was in shock , he eventually heard the running to him and the yells of the people he looked behind him.
The whole server was after them, what did he do.
And why.

And there ranboo was, walking in the snow alone. Cold, and scared and shocked.
Why did he help dream escape?
Why did he betray everyone?
Did he betray everyone?
Those were the main questions he asked himself before arriving to the same house, techno's house and philza's he looked at his own house as he ran there.
Quickly grabbing his stuff and his coat back, he knew Phil and techno would come soon so he took everything he could
Most of the things he shoved into his ender chest as he ran out of his home, immediately already seeing Phil's wings as he started sneaking away.
He made it away safely, or so he hoped.
He needed to find a new home, now that he's probably seen as a villain no one could trust him

He can't even trust himself.

The enderman hybrid stopped , and just fell
He wanted to cry, yet he knew how painful that would be, he just layed there, in the snow slowly getting covered by it.
Getting drowned by it.
Eventually he couldn't breathe , snow was everywhere, on him, in his nose, in his mouth , in his hair in his clothes.
He tried getting up but he couldn't, the snow sealed him up, he started suffocating in the snow, panicking.
He didn't wanna die like this, he did NOT want to die like this.

Eventually, if all went black as a known chat bubble said

'Ranboo suffocated in a wall'

(technically snow but you all know how Minecraft is)

He woke up in his bed, seemingly all his stuff was normally placed and everything was calm.
Not all broken and scattered.
Was that all Just a dream? He thought to himself as he got up and walked to techno's home as he saw Steve sleeping on the ground, and techno talking to Phil as they looked at ranboo

"Ranboo! Finally awake I see, you slept for a while we were getting worried" Phil said as he looked at the taller boy

The hybrid sighed, so it was indeed a dream
Luckily it was , he didn't know what would've happened if it wasn't, he would've been hunted down. Put in prison aswell.

"But you did break him out of prison. Atleast, in a different timeline :)"