Run aways part 1

The three boys sat on the grass as the fire gave them warmth, the one with the bee pin gave the other two taller boys food as they began eating infront of the camp fire.
It was cozy to say the least, the cold air hitting they're skin as they were eating their meal.
They're clothes weren't the cleanest but they weren't the dirtiest either, they were in the middle.
This was because they haven't found any cities or villages near by anymore to steal from and or wash themselves.
Now they'd have to wash themselves from the river near by. Which no one really wanted to do. Ranboo the dirty blonde boy, had it the hardest. He was half enderman. Well you couldn't see, he could turn into half enderman if he took of his mask and glasses, which he didn't like too. Which is why he looked mostly human all the time.
Now the downside was that even if he wasn't in that form he would still burn at water contact but not to much as it would to if he were in the form.
It still hurt massively tho, and after he took baths tubbo the boy with the bee pin, always had to bandage him up after. Which made the dirty blonde feel like a burden, so he decided to do it himself.

Going back to what they were doing, they all finished they're food as they decided to sleep in they're tents.
Tommy the blonde one wanted to be alone in a tent, as they only had two tubbo and ranboo shared one.
Tubbo didn't mind at all since he was used to sleeping with Tommy in a room alone back then.
Ranboo tho, was anxious and nervous all the time since, well he had a crush on his best friend. They got married platonically awhile back and tubbo always flirted with him as a joke, but ranboo always got flustered, he found out that if he did get flustered his ears would go red, he found it embarrassing to say the least.

They slept in the tents until morning as they all got up and got ready, packing stuff as they continued on they're way. They were trying to find a country called 'l'manberg' since they Heard that's where people like them could be free.
They continued they're journey as they found a sign saying the exact country name they were looking for, they looked at eachother and follow the wooden path some rocks here and there as they finally stood on the entrance a man standing there as they approaching him consciously.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Hahaha lmao you thought >:) )