✨𝐴𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑✨

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 :
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑈 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦! 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡 >:)

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 : 𝐴𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑒(𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ)

𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

"Ughhhh we've been walking for atleast two hours nowwww, where are we even going?" Tubbo complained as a leaf fell on his head as he picked it up and put it in his pocket.
Tommy looked at tubbo and pointed at a building way far back
"Dont you remember? Ranboo said he wanted to meet us there and check the building out! Apparently there are ghosts there" Tommy said giggling at the last sentence as tubbo just grumbled as they continued walking the long path.

There was a river near by. Tubbo immediately heard it and stared, as he looked closer he saw that the fish in there were long dead and the water didn't look normal at all, it was green and there was red all over aswell. The blood of the fish, which told him those didn't die by any worms or infections. No they died because they were murdered and thrown back there he didn't know why tho but it freaked him out and he knew it would freak out Tommy even more because of his love for animals and the hate against animal cruelty so he didn't dare speak. As they finally arrived they saw ranboo waiting on a stone crack that was cracked so it went from down to up just right so he could sit. His bag next to him as he inspected a crowbar in his hand, Tommy and tubbo ran over.

"Ey! Ranboo! Whatcha got that for, mate?" Tommy asked as he looked at the crowbar more as ranboo looked up
"Oh I thought if we do see anything, and or something attacks us we could use this as Defence! Which one of you to got the flash lights?" Ranboo explained as he looked at the both of them questioning. Tubbo started to open his backpack and take out a few flash lights as he smiled at him. "Well would you guys like to look around or go in?" Ranboo exclaimed as he stood up and put his backpack on, Tommy looked at tubbo as tubbo nodded
"We wanna go in now, don't wanna waste time till midnight do we?" Tommy shrugged as he started walking to the abandoned building as both of the others followed.

When they arrived there was a lot of graffiti and other junk aswell as dead animals, including : mice,rats,birds and some dead cats which made all of them uncomfortable since the cats looked like they were beaten and or half eaten to death.
They shrugged it off as they continued looking, they eventually arrived to a long dark alleyway as Ranboo immediately reacted to it
"Nope not going that way! We all know we'll die if we go there!" Ranboo exclaimed as he found the stairs up and hinted that the others should follow tubbo nodded and went up the stairs but Tommy stood still looking at the hallway as ranboo stared
"You good Tommy?" Ranboo asked as Tommy shook his head and looked at ranboo
"Yea I just zoned off nothing much, now let's go Dont want tubbo to fall off the roof right?" Tommy said as he playfully punched ranboo in the shoulder as he went up, ranboo followed.
When they arrived upstairs tho they saw tubbo infront of something as they ran over they saw what it was.
A mask? No not a face mask, a normal mask you would cover your whole face with, maybe take to masquerades or gangs. This one tho was just a white mask with a smiley on it with something red on it but they couldn't identify what it was.
Tubbo picked it up and looked more closer at it
"My chances are that's blood, or it was red paint since this room has a lot of red graffiti I would think it is just paint but it doesn't look like it" tubbo said as he shrugged it off and put it in his backpack as they continued exploring.

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛! ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦-
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
𝐺𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 :,)
ALSO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPLOADED YESTERDAY BUT WATTPAD DIDNT LET ME AND I AM PISSEDDD
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄