Prologue

Andrea's story begins when an angel fell in love with a human. This angel followed all of heavens rules until one day a hunter caught his eye.

Intrigued, he started to visit her, slowly falling in love with her with each interaction. Heaven found out and stole him away, they, thankfully, never found out about that baby the human girl was carrying.

When an angel and a human make a baby, it's called a Nephilim. It's half angel half human, heaven only sees them as an abomination.

She did her best to raise her baby girl right, teaching her all her history and what she really was. The mother tried to only teach, never train but no hunter could be too careful.

One night a demon broke into their home, when the Nephilim was fourteen years old, and killed her mother in an act of vengeance.

Andrea Fe already knew what her powers were, but her grace never really showed until that moment, when Andrea was at her most heartbroken.

With a scream, she'd fallen to her knees and her angelic grace had exploded out of her in a massive wave of whitish blue. Everything within a mile radius was demolished, forever giving the young half Angel a dark stain on her soul. She slaughtered dozens of people, killing them within an instant.

Alone and afraid, the fourteen year old ran for her life, using what her mother had taught her to survive.